MT4 iPhone app live account not connecting/working

Hello,

I started with Forex trading this week from my iPhone app using my live account after switching from the demo account (broker: Oanda). I’ve been using MT4 all week without a problem and suddenly today (Friday) around 5-6pm, I go back in cannot see anything (balance, trades from the week and today, etc.). I tried logging in again, connecting the live/real account and nothing. Reinstalled the app and also tried in my iPad and the same issue appeared. In the settings tab, there is a blue loading bar at the top that it is like trying to load but it's lagging. See attached screenshots photos for review. I contacted Oanda but they provided me with this website. If it an issue with the broker? Will this usually get fixed by itself? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Files:
IMG_4384.PNG  508 kb
IMG_4386.PNG  470 kb
IMG_4387.PNG  699 kb
IMG_4389.PNG  840 kb

fcollazo:

Hello,

I started with Forex trading this week from my iPhone app using my live account after switching from the demo account (broker: Oanda). I’ve been using MT4 all week without a problem and suddenly today (Friday) around 5-6pm, I go back in cannot see anything (balance, trades from the week and today, etc.). I tried logging in again, connecting the live/real account and nothing. Reinstalled the app and also tried in my iPad and the same issue appeared. In the settings tab, there is a blue loading bar at the top that it is like trying to load but it's lagging. See attached screenshots photos for review. I contacted Oanda but they provided me with this website. If it an issue with the broker? Will this usually get fixed by itself? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

If you have logged in with a valid real or demo account and you have installed some instruments in the quotes option (down left side of your app), you would be able to see proper charts.

The market is closed during weekend of course.

fcollazo:

Hello,

Thanks,

Have you or anyone fixed this issue? I have the same issue! This happens whenever I'm not connected to Wi-Fi and using LTE. 
Reason: