Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 6

Tonny Obare:
My paypal is still greyed out. Someone help!

All members' PAYPAL.
Every body is affected.

For how long ?

Tonny Obare:
My paypal is still greyed out. Someone help!

Use one of the other options: ePayment, WebMoney.

Carl Schreiber:

Yep, they are working

PS: which tells us that only issue is with paypal - not with availability of the money, hence : the usual "trading war" and reactions to politician babbling going on

Carl Schreiber:

PayPal been one of my e-wallet and payment method for several years and served me very well without any trouble at all. I have no intention to use the 2 other services which i'm not even registered with. Why is not Skrill an option in this place? So now i'm punished because of sum politicians playing around.....well as always 'the people' get caught up in between these wars

All this and that, here and here makes me think twice about this place...Should i really stay put here or remove everything i go and head on to some other place where i'll definitely think i will get better service. 

I must say i'm very disappointed on how things are the way they are here......

Kenneth Parling:

PayPal been one of my e-wallet and payment method for several years and served me very well without any trouble at all. I have no intention to use the 2 other services which i'm not even registered with. Why is not Skrill an option in this place? So now i'm punished because of sum politicians playing around.....well as always 'the people' get caught up in between these wars

All this and that, here and here makes me think twice about this place...Should i really stay put here or remove everything i got and head on to some other place where i'll definitely think i will get better service.

I must say i'm very disappointed on how things are the way they are here......

yep.. my post was deleted, it was just requesting for official announcement/clarification about what is going on, to avoid wild speculation.

but then ....  after having a closer look at the Terms and Conditions ......

https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms#part_3

3.4. MetaQuotes Ltd may make available to You various payment processing methods. You agree to abide by any relevant terms and conditions or other legal agreement, whether with MetaQuotes Ltd or a third party, that governs Your use of a given payment processing method. You agree that MetaQuotes Ltd may add or remove payment processing methods in its sole discretion and without notice to You.

Let's hope for the best.
We have great community here .... (hoping for the best...)

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Soewono Effendi:

yep.. my post was deleted, it was just requesting for official announcement/clarification about what is going on, to avoid wild speculation.

but then ....  after having a closer look at the Terms and Conditions ......

https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms#part_3

3.4. MetaQuotes Ltd may make available to You various payment processing methods. You agree to abide by any relevant terms and conditions or other legal agreement, whether with MetaQuotes Ltd or a third party, that governs Your use of a given payment processing method. You agree that MetaQuotes Ltd may add or remove payment processing methods in its sole discretion and without notice to You.

Let's hope for the best.
We have great community here .... (hoping for the best...)

Yep......well let's hope for the best because this community are in fact really great to be a member of ;) and i never regret it....just only make it questionable with all fuzzing going on.

Who else have a problem to register and activate his profile in ePaymants (which took too long till now to be activated) and WebMoney ( which have alot of Russian in their website, I really dont know how to activate my profile there !!! ) 
Do you have any experience in activating your profile there .?

Carl Schreiber:

The other options arent friendly to international users. Perhaps if they add Neteller it would be better.

Write to the service desk ,and wait for about two weeks ,then it will be OK .

Peng Xia:
Write to the service desk ,and wait for about two weeks ,then it will be OK .
TWO WEEKS ?
Reason: