Suggestion to forum admins - page 57

Wish you well Sergey, all the best to you!!

Hi friends,

Thanks a lot.

I wanted to say something to the members of the forum I worked for ... since 2005 ...

They did not allow me to do that ...

well ...

"doomsday is cancelled" is in 21st of december 2012

do you know that?

Anyway, thanks to all.

ND

sgoloubev:
I am Newdigital. Yes, really. My username was blocked ....

Not sure to understand. How and why you (NewDigital) can be blocked/banned from this forum ? This doesn't make sense. We need you here like any other essential members.

Wow , really really really sad

I found no words to express how I feel .Sergey (Newdigital) you earned the respect of everyone, you gave and no one asked , you have helped building TSD and I hope (you/they) would reconsider before taking further steps.

I send you my email and skype , lets say in touch

Files:
gb.jpg  8 kb

it was my first post on this forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172893 when we started this forum in 2005 ... and I am finishing my participation using this username too ...

seems signed ...

I am very surprised.

Newdigital has been a great admin.

I hope the forum continues to do well.

Big Be

Suggestion for the other Admins and Manager(s)

Instead of looking at how to limit non-contributing members' privileges, turn it around.

How can you encourage more and better participation by good coders?

Remember most participation is very part-time.

I have partnered with MrPip on a website and was planning to create another new thread here (I have already prepared posts and indicator), called "ZigZag is not ZigZag!" which would also include ZigZag Corrected. I was also planning to put links to Forex-TSD from our website. I do not post often, but I do when I have something valuable to contribute here. I posted a better ADX called ADX_Wilder's_Book_v2.mq4 a couple months ago, and mladen, who wrote the original, Liked it.

MrPip, who used to contribute a lot, already backed off when the price to help out in the Elite section became too high. Now we may not be able to put our legitimate website's name, that has good original products and not marketing hype, in our signature. What motivation do we have to post indicators or tools or to help with coding?

My point is, this needs to be a two-way street.

Please contemplate this.

Big Be

sgoloubev:
it was my first post on this forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172893 when we started this forum in 2005 ... and I am finishing my participation using this username too ... seems signed ...

NewDigital

It's a big big lose for the members of this forum

So many thoughts in mind...but...

All The Best

secretcode

Rentasignal was closed , ND is out +... might be an indication that TSD struggling to survive ??

How about :

1- adding make a donation icon

2- encourage/enforce the members to click adds after downloading and indicator or an EA by linking the download to an adds site . This should bring more revenue and more clicks.

There are things TSD members don't like , IMHO some of those points should be addressed by the owners of TSD.

Wish you all the best

Fadi

Why was new digital banned? Please give the resons and information surrounding this travesty

Reason: