Suggestion to forum admins - page 63

For Mladen

I want to do download ( with credit )the Electra EA, but you can not help me with archives containing Electra V1.18 and indicator used?

I understand that is AbsoluteStrengthForEA

Please!

gtudor:
For Mladen

I want to do download ( with credit )the Electra EA, but you can not help me with archives containing Electra V1.18 and indicator used?

I understand that is AbsoluteStrengthForEA

Please!

gtudor

The indicators are not changed - same indicators used by version 1.17 are used by version 1.18

mladen:
gtudor The indicators are not changed - same indicators used by version 1.17 are used by version 1.18

OK

But you can do an archive containing and EA and indicator?

I'll take credit for this download, I have not paid subscription to Elite

gtudor:
OK

But you can do an archive containing and EA and indicator?

I'll take credit for this download, I have not paid subscription to Elite

Sorry

You will have to download the indicator separately (from this link : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/62/absolutestrengthforea.mq4 )

mladen:
Sorry You will have to download the indicator separately (from this link : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/62/absolutestrengthforea.mq4 )

Thanks very much !

Missing "Recent Posts" Menu Option

Good Morning...

What happened to the "Recent Posts" menu option at the top menu?

I always start with forex-tsd.com main page with all the recent messages...and my page only shows 20 messages at a time.

Before I was able to select "Recent Posts" from the top menu...and get all the rest of the messages.

Today...there was 213 new messages...and I read 20 of them...

But the "Recent Posts" menu option has disappeared...and now I can't see the rest of the 200 new messages...

Is there a way to put that menu option back? Or is there another easier way I can read ALL the new posts everyday?

Thanks for a normally outstanding Forex website...and I hope this can be easily fixed.

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Good Morning...

I always start with forex-tsd.com main page with all the recent messages...and my page only shows 20 messages at a time.

Before I was able to select "Recent Posts" from the top menu...and get all the rest of the messages.

But the "Recent Posts" menu option has disappeared...and now I can't see the rest of the 200 new messages...

Is there a way to put that menu option back? Or is there another easier way I can read ALL the new posts everyday?

Thanks for a normally outstanding Forex website...and I hope this can be easily fixed.

Robert

Robert

Believe it or not mrtools and me are also waiting that menu item to be placed back. We reported it (since they are changing the web page design), we have been told that it will be returned ASAP and now we are waiting just the same as all the rest of the TSD users. I really hope they solve it soon since, as you say it too, there is no normal way to quickly go through the posts as it was possible before

regards

Mladen

cosmiclifeform:
Good Morning...

Robert

Until the "Recent Post" come back can go hererecent posts or enter "posts from last day" in the google box and you will get todays posts, problem is it doesn't refresh, but can still get caught up on old posts that may have been missed.

Hi Mladen,

Thanks and yes...I can understand you wanting the "Recent Posts" menu back as well...

Both you and Mr.Tools...with all your incredible help for everyone...are a really big part of why Forex-TSD is one of the best Forex websites around...

So I do hope admin appreciates and supports your needs and efforts to help others...and quickly fixes the menu for all of us.

And thanks to Mr. Tools for his recent "work around" suggestion while we wait for the return of the "Recent Posts" menu...

God Bless you both for your absolutely wonderful efforts helping everyone...

Robert

Robert,

The "More recent" option is back and is working as it used to work before

So we can continue doing the things as before

Reason: