MACD indicator - page 117

Macd_Support_and_Resistance indicator (not quite clear how to use it for support and resistance)

macd_support_and_resistance.mq4

Files:

Good day to everyone!

I apologize if my question is in the wrong category. I am using Spiggy's JMA Jaimo macd 2cHisto and am fairly happy with it. I am wondering if this can this be customized to give an alert when the bars change color at the close of the candle or if I am not feeling so aggressive when the bars cross the zero line?

If this has been created could someone please direct me to the proper place. I have read all of the Jurik posts and there is nothing in there either.

Thank you in advance!

1hawkfan:
Good day to everyone!

I apologize if my question is in the wrong category. I am using Spiggy's JMA Jaimo macd 2cHisto and am fairly happy with it. I am wondering if this can this be customized to give an alert when the bars change color at the close of the candle or if I am not feeling so aggressive when the bars cross the zero line?

If this has been created could someone please direct me to the proper place. I have read all of the Jurik posts and there is nothing in there either.

Thank you in advance!

Hi 1Hawkfan, added alert options for slope change and or zero cross.

mrtools:
Hi 1Hawkfan, added alert options for slope change and or zero cross.

Nice work .

Mrtools,

This is awesome!

At first glance it looks like I will be able to make a couple extra pips and not have to camp out in front of the computer!

Thank you,

1hawkfan

APOLOGIES MLaden - I missed your reply but 'events' overtook me.

What I am trying to reproduce is when the MACD ma's are crossed in either direction - coming into the levels or crossing outside the levels.

TEAMTRADER

post 1129 and 1130

Average MACD Swing by Akexabder Gettinger

ams.mq4

Files:
ams.mq4  3 kb
ams_mql.png  55 kb

See This

Files:

Essam:
See This

Am I wrong, or it repaints?