MACD indicator - page 122

Hi all , I have been using this indicator for some time and I would be grateful if someone could [ATTACH]temp_191983_1447324831070_34[/ATTACH] add a line to this indicator which tells me the current move of the slope in the box on the right hand side , so it is constantly tracking the size of the move . At the moment you have zero as the number in the centre , but I need a line that keeps moving with the formation of the hills .

Thanks

Kal

kalmahal:
Hi all , I have been using this indicator for some time and I would be grateful if someone could [ATTACH]temp_191983_1447324831070_34[/ATTACH] add a line to this indicator which tells me the current move of the slope in the box on the right hand side , so it is constantly tracking the size of the move . At the moment you have zero as the number in the centre , but I need a line that keeps moving with the formation of the hills .

Thanks

Kal

Not clear what exactly do you mean

To you mean the current value?

Hi guys where can I get a MACD (12,26,9) 2line indicator with Thick and Thin Lines

Help me out guys

Files:
untitled.png  78 kb

dhinesk:
Hi guys where can I get a MACD (12,26,9) 2line indicator with Thick and Thin Lines Help me out guys

Hi Dhinesk, have this one you can adjust to however you need.

macd_adjustable_4c_histo.mq4

mrtools:

thanks bro....

mrtools:

Nice. Thanks

mrtools:

Talaat E, added interpolation and lines with the line on first bar option.

macd_predictor_universal_mtf__alerts_1.02__lines.mq4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_191646_1446692204925_385[/ATTACH]

Hi Mrtools

Regards

would you please make favor to me by making this indicator histogram

Thanks

MACD Predictor universal_mtf + alerts 1.02 + lines.mq4

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

Regards

would you please make favor to me by making this indicator histogram

Thanks

MACD Predictor universal_mtf + alerts 1.02 + lines.mq4

Hi Talaat E, far as i'm aware it's not possible to have a regular histogram in the chart window.

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, far as i'm aware it's not possible to have a regular histogram in the chart window.

Hi Mrtools

You mean this indicator particularly can not be made as histogram at all.

Otherwise if you meant that it can not be histogram in the main windows, I actually meant histogram tape in separate windows.

talaate:

Hi Mrtools

You mean this indicator particularly can not be made as histogram at all.

Otherwise if you meant that it can not be histogram in the main windows, I actually meant histogram tape in separate windows.

Talaat E, sorry i misunderstood, made it a tape(or bar) type histogram) after making it, the coloring was opposite from how it should have been, so now the line coloring and histo coloring should match.Think if I remember correctly you had mentioned it before, but didn't understand till now .BTW are you able to use the predictor signal and if so how is it going for you?

MACD Predictor histo universal_mtf + alerts + lines.mq4

Reason: