MACD indicator - page 110

dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks for managing time , i am sorry for uploading an elite ver here,i was not knowing about,some where at net i found it.

and sir,you never needs to say sorry,you are always welcome,if you dont mind i reload that here,possibly you can again see it.

thanks.

with regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:
dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks for managing time , i am sorry for uploading an elite ver here,i was not knowing about,some where at net i found it.

and sir,you never needs to say sorry,you are always welcome,if you dont mind i reload that here,possibly you can again see it.

thanks.

with regards

mntiwana

you are much too sweet generous...

"if you dont mind i reload that here,possibly you can again see it."...a woman came to a doctor for a check up...doctor told her to go home take a shower, because she is extremely dirty and stinky..........a woman told doctor..."Amazing! Doctor from across the street told me exactly same thing 5 minutes ago!"..."So, why did you come over here?!"..."For a second opinion"...the woman said.

dear and sweet PAVA

thanks for turn my nose toward right direction,why we learner came here...of course for to learn,what we don't know,and seniors here especially you,are here to correct our mistakes,you are warmly welcome and appreciated,i love criticism,more love to positive and productive criticism,it leads me to right and proper path,i love masters like you,i re posted that because honorable MRTOOLS told,he accidentally deleted.

mntiwana:
dear and sweet PAVA thanks for turn my nose toward right direction,why we learner came here...of course for to learn,what we don't know,and seniors here especially you,are here to correct our mistakes,you are warmly welcome and appreciated,i love criticism,more love to positive and productive criticism,it leads me to right and proper path,i love masters like you,i re posted that because honorable MRTOOLS told,he accidentally deleted.

dear sweet mntiwana...I am pretty sure with exuses that wasn't your nose that I turned...much love and excess...and MrTools, he accidentally deleted that honey unfortunate indicator...but with criticism it might not be an accident of positive deletion?...with sweet respect and careful admiration...

dear PAVA

i am feeling strange change in your behavior,it turned hard to soft,feeling nice,thanks for your sweetness.

there was a very simple lady,she got married with a clever man,who was searching for a lady (from since many years) who know nothing about any thing,means much gentle and shy kind lady. at first night,they joined and keep on working (you exactly know it what was they doing) after work for some hours,she asked innocently,WAS THIS MARRIAGE,her man smilingly and proudly (he was extremely happy on his successful achievement) replied ,yes,she slightly told,i was thinking,marriage would be some thing else,this i was doing since long many years

mntiwana:
dear PAVA

i am feeling strange change in your behavior,it turned hard to soft,feeling nice,thanks for your sweetness.

there was a very simple lady,she got married with a clever man,who was searching for a lady (from since many years) who know nothing about any thing,means much gentle and shy kind lady. at first night,they joined and keep on working (you exactly know it what was they doing) after work for some hours,she asked innocently,WAS THIS MARRIAGE,her man smilingly and proudly (he was extremely happy on his successful achievement) replied ,yes,she slightly told,i was thinking,marriage would be some thing else,this i was doing since long many years

...that is profound with sweet excuses...hard to soft is a no-no in any metaphor......you know what I think?...I think they were trading together! Am I right?

dear PAVA

and you know dear pava...this gentle man never try and wish for any simple thing in whole rest of his life

mntiwana:
dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with due respect,can you manage time to make under these 2 MACDs indies in to nmc ver,they have a lot of errors and warnings when compile,or,possibly refer to a nmc ver link.

thanks

mntiwana

Can you please post the link to the version you are using?

mladen:
Can you please post the link to the version you are using?

Dearest MLADEN

with excuse,the indicators are in my computer and i dont know how to send you link....i can only upload them all 2...if you allow.

this is one that MRTOOLS inform me,is ELITE ver

name only... averages MACD-MTF&alert+divergence

Reason: