Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 12

ANCOLL:
We are so near to the moment of Christmas Here is the profit gain today for USD/JPY

hello :-)

Just one question , Why my SellStop1 is 118.27 and yours is 118.18 (dolly smalltext give me 188.10)

same with BuyStop mine is 118.67 and yours is 118.58 ??

I use Dolly v10_reverse_SL_TP.zip on first page.

All my chart give me a gap of 8-11 with yours pics.

thks a lot !!

Files:
sl1.gif  45 kb

ANCOLL:
@frantacech Could you share your experience with your broker? what's MIG anyway?

I use only demo, but I am happy.

www.migfx.ch

Hi! Very good job!!!

I hve a question: does this version of dolly calculate antry point in the same way of dolly system? I find different entry point between this 2 template....

Regards

tamiya:

Just one question , Why my SellStop1 is 118.27 and yours is 118.18 (dolly smalltext give me 188.10)

thks a lot !!

You are another broker, another broker = another data.

metastock:
Hi! Very good job!!!

I hve a question: does this version of dolly calculate antry point in the same way of dolly system? I find different entry point between this 2 template....

Regards

I think, it is identical calculate entry based on open price.

frantacech:
I think, it is identical calculate entry based on open price.

Hi everyone, what a great job that had been done, one question from me is, i'm using 2 metatrader with different broker, what i can see is, the calculation of open price seems to be different with each others, can someone modified the system so that it can calculate same price like minus 1 hour of GMT?

Regards,

Ejo3s

tamiya:

thks a lot !!

This is very interesting,

First of all, where did you get the spread data and the time bar at the right corner, while I cant get that one?

I also used the first one which I posted at the beginning of the page, I will check it out more detail, why there is a difference between us

On the second thought, I think frantacech is right, different broker means different spreads and also different TP/SL

ANCOLL:
This is very interesting,

First of all, where did you get the spread data and the time bar at the right corner, while I cant get that one?

I also used the first one which I posted at the beginning of the page, I will check it out more detail, why there is a difference between us

On the second thought, I think frantacech is right, different broker means different spreads and also different TP/SL

Use this updated clock indicator, bro

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809/page7

Met trading, boss

Thanks pal.

I will update the indicator right away.

ANCOLL:
This is very interesting, On the second thought, I think frantacech is right, different broker means different spreads and also different TP/SL

hmm maybe but i have same spreads like yours with dolly open pivot.

here the pics for today (very lucrative morning )....in demo

I will open a real account i m very happy with dolly V2. BUT i m afraid of this difference in TP and SL and different PIVOT?

Files:
2212.gif  90 kb
Reason: