95% profit - heiken ashi strategy

if someone can help to do EA for it strategy it will be good to all

if price comes 10 pips above this indicator to open long but if 10 pips from below to open short

preferable open 2 positions when looms point as wonders close 1 position

show example this

Files:
hashi_1.gif  46 kb

this is indicators

yossi1177:
if someone can help to do EA for it strategy it will be good to all

if price comes 10 pips above this indicator to open long but if 10 pips from below to open short

preferable open 2 positions when looms point as wonders close 1 position

show example this

this is indicators

I believe that one needs the source to the indicator in order to do this. In your explanation, do you only enter a position if the break is at least 10 PIPs away from the band?

Could you post picture of gbpusd Aug 9-25 2006 and beginning of July. or a template for your system. Thanks

This is mine. zipped because forum has size limitation on png format.

Files:
1h_gbpusd_1.zip  65 kb

asmdev:
Could you post picture of gbpusd Aug 9-25 2006 and beginning of July. or a template for your system. Thanks This is mine. zipped because forum has size limitation on png format.

Your chart is HAMA PAD version 1 whereas the one posted is HAMA PAD 2.

et_phonehome_2:
I believe that one needs the source to the indicator in order to do this. In your explanation, do you only enter a position if the break is at least 10 PIPs away from the band?

yes 10 pips

yossi1177:
yes 10 pips

GBP/USD 1H ONLY

et_phonehome_2:
Your chart is HAMA PAD version 1 whereas the one posted is HAMA PAD 2.

Would be nice to see way to filter bumpy market before starting coding anything. Everybody only show good setups. Sad.

Knowledge of indicator source is not required.

In this indicator "#Heiken_Ashi_Ma 20" you can set period (around 40 for 1h chart)

What is HAMA PAD? If thats moving average then i dont see any on original chart. The MAs on my chart are JMA & NonLagMA

I myself have similar system (primary indicator is not HeikenAshi though) so i am interested.

asmdev:
Would be nice to see way to filter bumpy market before starting coding anything. Everybody only show good setups. Sad.

Knowledge of indicator source is not required.

In this indicator "#Heiken_Ashi_Ma 20" you can set period (around 40 for 1h chart)

What is HAMA PAD? If thats moving average then i dont see any on original chart. The MAs on my chart are JMA & NonLagMA

My mistake about HAMA PAD.

hello all

et_phonehome_2:
My mistake about HAMA PAD.

i need help for this strategy

Reason: