EA Switcher - page 12

newdigital:
ASM is just one tool to estimate the market condition. I have some more ideas and Igorad is having the other ideas. I think I will create the separated thread for this only if the next tool will be created. So this ASM is not final product. I hope we will see many more different kind of and because of many other indicators.

Fantastic, it makes me feel better that you guys are still knocking ideas around. I'll be content with what is available now

It is some idea to make the tool with Ichimoku indicator. When we came to the idea that it is necessary to do it with many indcators. It is idea now to create the tool which will tell the following: support/resistance for now and for tomorrow, possible buy/sell levels, trading tomorrow or not trading tomorrow, and so on.

And as i know project1972 will come with new idea or new EA but it is more related to his Alpha9 thread.

Confused

newdigital:
And as i know project1972 will come with new idea or new EA but it is more related to his Alpha9 thread.

Is this thread still alive? Or did it move to the portfolio thread.

Anywho, let me know. I think I've got something that could be of massive use to this idea. I call it the 'NonDisclosure007 Framework'.

What it will do (in order):

1. Get the market condition (from what I read that's trend, choppy or flat).

2. Get the strength of said condition

3. Based on strength, open trade (use magic number to know which 'EA' opened to know which 'EA' to use to close it).

Other ideas w/ it:

-put in pip difference. If you want more than one order open on a pair, don't open another order if it's w/in X number of pips from the last one.

-spread protection (used mostly to avoid news items).

If anyone is still interested, let me know. I'll put the framework together. So then all it will need would be the 1, 2, and 3 items. The other idea's Are pretty simple to code.

Thread is still alive.

Igorad created one indicator for market condition. Then the other 3 or 4 indicators (codes) will be created with some forecasting possiblity and then only it can be summirized onto one switcher EA for EAs.

It should talking about EAs as well: which one is for trading market/timeframe, which one is for choppy etc.

newdigital:
Thread is still alive.

Igorad created one indicator for market condition. Then the other 3 or 4 indicators (codes) will be created with some forecasting possiblity and then only it can be summirized onto one switcher EA for EAs.

It should talking about EAs as well: which one is for trading market/timeframe, which one is for choppy etc.

Well, I'm not that good at coding market conditions and entry/exit signals. But if there's any other coding parts, i'd be happy to try and do it.

I also have a Virtual Server that I could run optimization on too.

Nondisclosure007 Framwork

nondisclosure007:
Well, I'm not that good at coding market conditions and entry/exit signals. But if there's any other coding parts, i'd be happy to try and do it. I also have a Virtual Server that I could run optimization on too.

Here is the Nondisclosure007 Framework I talked about.

The 'fill in the blanks' are labeled for any coders working on the Trend/Chopppy and signals for entry/exit.

Everything else is there.

Hope this helps. Let me know.

Hallo

ITS DONT WORK ........

ANY Idea?

ERAN123:
ITS DONT WORK ........ ANY Idea?

ERAN123, it's do not work, because it's a template... the program skeleton is here but we need to "fill the blanks"...

nondisclosure007:
Here is the Nondisclosure007 Framework I talked about.

The 'fill in the blanks' are labeled for any coders working on the Trend/Chopppy and signals for entry/exit.

Everything else is there.

Hope this helps. Let me know.

excellent template, thank you

Can you write an example for this portion. Say with an icustom indicator.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| ChoppyMarket() |

//| Checks the market for a "Choppy market situation" |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

int ChoppyMarket()

{

//insert code to determine if it is a trending market.

//return 1 if it's choppy long, 2 if it's choppy short.

return(0);

Reason: