Elite indicators :) - page 974

mladen:
wojtek.paul Without the exact math model all would be just wild guessing how does that work
mladen:
I don't think so, but will forward your post to developers

Mladen:

I am also following you and Mrtools, and even this post "your post", I did not get any mail notification for it.!!!!!

I check my mail setting and hotmail sying that ((admin@forex-tsd.com) This sender is in your safe list.), I am also getting usual notifications from all other forums and even from MQL.

I also check blocked sites, and all are ok !!

stanley18:
Hi mladen ,

Can you make MTF version for this indicator?

Thanks

vqzl.mq4

stanley18

Here you go : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_mtf.mq4

talaate:
Mladen:

I am also following you and Mrtools, and even this post "your post", I did not get any mail notification for it.!!!!!

I check my mail setting and hotmail sying that ((admin@forex-tsd.com) This sender is in your safe list.), I am also getting usual notifications from all other forums and even from MQL.

I also check blocked sites, and all are ok !!

Talaat E

Did you check spamm or junk email folders?

mladen:
Talaat E Did you check spamm or junk email folders?

Ofcourse Mladen, I check every thing relate to this issue, I also check my account in tsd if I am still following you and Mrtools and other threads, all were oK

Right now I am refreshing some pages to follow the TSD site

talaate:
Ofcourse Mladen, I check every thing relate to this issue, I also check my account in tsd if I am still following you and Mrtools and other threads, all were oK Right now I am refreshing some pages to follow the TSD site

Developers told me that the emails are sent, but will ask them again

mladen:

Thanks Mladen

mladen:

I am sorry to distrubing you Mladen

However,

If the notification mail were sent to me, so either I received in inbox of Junk folder, but it is not there at all, so if the hotmail refused to receive and deliver these mails to me, under any circumstances, TSD must get notification undelivered mail !

kiko12:
Hi, would you mind adding bar and histo versions as well as MTF with quadratic interpolation and arrows options to StepMaPDF 4. I would appreciate. Many thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is the multi time frame version first : stepma_pdf_4_mtf.ex4

PS: in my opinion, due to the nature of step ma pdf indicator (periods of same values), quadratic interpolation would distort that part of the indicator (it would try to "round" values even in places where it does not need it at all), and that is why it is not added to it

PPS: upper example is working in current time frame. Lower example is working in 30 minute time frame (it is a multi time frame example)

Hi, mladen and mrtools,

is it possible to have same scale of moving average in tsi indicator?

Thank you

zaf

zafmy:
Hi, mladen and mrtools,

is it possible to have same scale of moving average in tsi indicator?

Thank you

zaf

zaf

You mean to use some other averages instead of ema it is using for calculation?

Reason: