Elite indicators :) - page 878

mladen:
A version that is 100% compatible with the new mt (including the interpolation too) : buy_sell_volume_2_mtf.mq4

Thanks Mladen

Of course

it is much much better than what I did, the difference is huge, I am trying to learn, however, would you please add usual alerts

appreciate you

talaate:
Thanks Mladen

Of course

it is much much better than what I did, the difference is huge, I am trying to learn, however, would you please add usual alerts

appreciate you

Here is a version with alerts added too : buy_sell_volume_2_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added too : buy_sell_volume_2_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Thanks Mladen,

ValeoFX:
Thank you ever so much Mladen. Best wishes and continued success.

Mladen, I fell for this one "hook, line and sinker"

I guess the joke is on me.

I was hoping for nmc treated indicators, hence my request. I have these ones already, but with my limited knowledge could not convert anyone of them.

Any help forthcoming plse?

Sorry to be such a nuisance.

ValeoFX:

I was hoping for nmc treated indicators, hence my request. I have these ones already, but with my limited knowledge could not convert anyone of them.

Ok

Will check them

ValeoFX:

Here is this one made new mt compatible : hadelta_of_averages_amp_divergence_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4

ValeoFX:

Here is this one too : hadelta_of_averages_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

ValeoFX:

And for the last : even though the haDelta 2_alerts+arrows.mq4 is already new mt compatible, here is a shorter version too : hadelta_2_alertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Excuse me Mladen for this question.

I read your post in "something interested please post her thread" about stepMa indicator, I hope to guide me to the final version "new clean step ma pdf" indicator,

thanks

mladen:
:)

Only one addition : today I found a post on one forum where they claim that what is shown on those pictures is stepma 7.2 pdf. I am sorry to disappoint those guys, but stepma 7.2 has some issues and since then I made a completely new step ma pdf - the one on the pictures is not the "7.2" but the new, clean step ma pdf. At the time when we were working on that idea I did not do what I had to do from day one : make a completely new and clean version instead of using stepma 7.2 as the basis. Differences in result exist

And to those wondering what the "pdf" is for : it is a shortcut of probability density function (the description of what it does and how, can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

happy trading to all :)
Reason: