Elite indicators :) - page 848

talaate:
Yes Mladen, I know,but if one can chose right period it actually express the direction of the price movement (I think)

Talaat E

Try it out (this version has that middle line colored on its slope too) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.02_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E Try it out (this version has that middle line colored on its slope too) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.02_nmc.mq4

Thanks MrGreat (mladen), but arrows still work for old conditions when price touching lower and upper bands, Is it possible to work (arrows & alerts) with the color changing of center-line

Thanks your effort MrGreat Mladen

Talaat E

talaate:
Thanks MrGreat (mladen), but arrows still work for old conditions when price touching lower and upper bands, Is it possible to work (arrows & alerts) with the color changing of center-line

Thanks your effort MrGreat Mladen

Talaat E

Here is a version in which you can chose if it is going to display arrows (and alerts) on slope change or on jurik average crossing channel bounds (as before) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.03_nmc.mq4

Sorry false message

mladen:
Here is a version in which you can chose if it is going to display arrows (and alerts) on slope change or on jurik average crossing channel bounds (as before) : keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.03_nmc.mq4

Thank you MrGreat Mladen

Merry Christmas

Talaat E

talaate:
Sorry false message

Use the arrowsOnJurik parameter - if set to true it works as before, if set to false it alerts and shows arrows on keltner middle value slope change

mladen:
Use the arrowsOnJurik parameter - if set to true it works as before, if set to false it alerts and shows arrows on keltner middle value slope change

yes Mladen

I just wake-up, I did not see it correctly

It is all fine I am so sorry

you are great man as usual, God safe you

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear Mladen

After your magnificent work with Advanced_forecater 2.03 mtf & alerts.mq4 which I think it very good indicator, is it possible to transforms this indicator to draw Histogram in separate windows instead of drawing lines in main windows. I think this would give us clear main windows and histogram will express same feeling of the indicator.

Hope you agree me about that.

Thanks

Talaat E

talaate:
Dear Mladen

After your magnificent work with Advanced_forecater 2.03 mtf & alerts.mq4 which I think it very good indicator, is it possible to transforms this indicator to draw Histogram in separate windows instead of drawing lines in main windows. I think this would give us clear main windows and histogram will express same feeling of the indicator.

Hope you agree me about that.

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E

here is the histogram version too : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_amp_alerts_separate.mq4

mladen:
Talaat E here is the histogram version too : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_amp_alerts_separate.mq4

Ofcourse MrGreat Mladen, this is very good one but I did not meant like this, what I was look for is histogram with the indicator value (the line value) like the attached photo, because the key of this indicator (I think) is how its value is changing.

But ofcourse thank you very much the one you made

Talaat E

Files:
p2.jpg  69 kb
Reason: