Elite indicators :) - page 671

Hello Mladen,

The grief is continuing, but hopefully we will get to the final point where we can trade normally again.

Please would you be kind enough and upgrade the attached indicator for me?

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

The grief is continuing, but hopefully we will get to the final point where we can trade normally again.

Please would you be kind enough and upgrade the attached indicator for me?

Thanking you in advance.

VaeoFX

Here you go

Thanks Mladen, always appreciated.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen, always appreciated. Best regards,

We could have lived so peacefully without these "upgrades" and we could have develop stuff instead of converting

Instead now we are looking into a long, long period of not being certain if some code us OK or not - like in a jail : dig this trench, un-dig it, dig it again, ...

Oh well, by now we are already used to get this kind of "presents" from metaquotes

T3 Rsi of BBMacd double_nrp_mtf+alerts+labels originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made compatible with new mt4 builds.

mladen:
We could have lived so peacefully without these "upgrades" and we could have develop stuff instead of converting

Instead now we are looking into a long, long period of not being certain if some code us OK or not - like in a jail : dig this trench, un-dig it, dig it again, ...

Oh well, by now we are already used to get this kind of "presents" from metaquotes

Yes absolutely.

I worked until midnight last night to try and solve some of my problems, which are just to name a few:

1. Memory per platform has jumped up from ±140,000K with 10 charts open, to >460,000K with only 6 charts running and on the second platform to 149,000K with only ONE chart running

2.Secondly, every single time I close the platform, it rewrites another file in the directory and I cannot have access per individual Template base just as one example.

3. The weirdest thing is that the same indicator (that you so kindly reworked) does not show up on my template and yet if I open a clean chart and put it on, it works.

4. Every time I close and re-open the Platform, the charts are empty shells. I have to re-call them individually. Also the platform jumps back to a "virgin" platform if you understand that - (if only THAT was the case - wow

Finally, the reason for writing to you is that I was asked whether or not I run any EAs to which I replied in the negative, but it struck me that my Template Clock you built eons ago, is an EA and yet it works perfectly totally unaffected by this rubbish. Surely this cannot be the cause of the increased Memory?

Wishing you a better day in spite of MeatQuotes. (deliberate spelling mistake)

ValeoFX:
Yes absolutely.

I worked until midnight last night to try and solve some of my problems, which are just to name a few:

1. Memory per platform has jumped up from ±140,000K with 10 charts open, to >460,000K with only 6 charts running and on the second platform to 149,000K with only ONE chart running

2.Secondly, every single time I close the platform, it rewrites another file in the directory and I cannot have access per individual Template base just as one example.

3. The weirdest thing is that the same indicator (that you so kindly reworked) does not show up on my template and yet if I open a clean chart and put it on, it works.

4. Every time I close and re-open the Platform, the charts are empty shells. I have to re-call them individually. Also the platform jumps back to a "virgin" platform if you understand that - (if only THAT was the case - wow

Finally, the reason for writing to you is that I was asked whether or not I run any EAs to which I replied in the negative, but it struck me that my Template Clock you built eons ago, is an EA and yet it works perfectly totally unaffected by this rubbish. Surely this cannot be the cause of the increased Memory?

Wishing you a better day in spite of MeatQuotes. (deliberate spelling mistake)

ValeoFX

They seem to have serious problems and they are not revealing what is the exact nature of the problems but are pretending that all is OK.

As of EAs : Correctly written EAs (the ones that worked in previous version correctly) should not have any of such a problem you are experiencing. Here is one example with 10 charts all with that eclock EA and daily data indicator, and see my cpu and memory usage :

Files:
10_charts.gif  159 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX

They seem to have serious problems and they are not revealing what is the exact nature of the problems but are pretending that all is OK.

As of EAs : Correctly written EAs (the ones that worked in previous version correctly) should not have any of such a problem you are experiencing. Here is one example with 10 charts all with that eclock EA and daily data indicator, and see my cpu and memory usage :

Thanks for replying Mladen.

Mine runs perfectly on every single chart. (I see in your picture that yours are switched "off"? Any reason for that?)

To a better day;

I have just given up for today - sick and tired of having to face this lousy rubbish.

Will harass these %^&%$#@ guys until I get a solution.

You know what is MOST annoying to me? When I restart MT4, I do not get the same freaking Templates in my Folder as it writes another freeging folder - then I have to copy and paste again all over! What is the damn use?

ValeoFX:
Thanks for replying Mladen.

Mine runs perfectly on every single chart. (I see in your picture that yours are switched "off"? Any reason for that?)

To a better day;

I have just given up for today - sick and tired of having to face this lousy rubbish.

Will harass these %^&%$#@ guys until I get a solution.

You know what is MOST annoying to me? When I restart MT4, I do not get the same freaking Templates in my Folder as it writes another freeging folder - then I have to copy and paste again all over! What is the damn use?

ValeoFX

eclock is specific : it does not need to have EAs enabled and it will still work. That is why on my charts you see that EAs are not enabled : no need for that. But even with eas enable cpu and memory usage is not changing - see it when they are enabled :

Files:

Dear sir

this one got sick from the "upgrade"

Reason: