Elite indicators :) - page 1099

forexblasters:

Forexblasters, updated it with the new averages with the double smoothing option.

cci_woodie_-_averages_2.ex4

Hi Mr. Tools, is it also possible to add a "percent filter" to the CCI woodie averages2 indicator?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters

Hi gentlemen !

Would you be so kind as to add volatility adjustment to this special Stoch ?

I do not know if it is possible to add some more prices (like PriceHigh, PriceLow and Pricestoch, like in the stochastic filtered + alerts, with all the new prices where PriceStoch is) ?

Anyway, now the price is only a number ...

mladen:
Try using higher time frames - if you use lower time frames, whatever indicator you use, you will not be able to identify a trend and will always be in danger of interpreting something as sideways

Thankyou Mr.mladen please give Any books or Articles to know more about Timeframe

TRADERSM:
Thankyou Mr.mladen please give Any books or Articles to know more about Timeframe

aside from TF,you did not see and feel this picture what it saying,and since at some place MLADEN also favor it for detecting sideway market situations,as for higher TF,being working in current tf the higher ones make you judge,what is happening in long term/overall situation of the applied currency pair,nothing more.

regards

Files:
image_194436.png  118 kb

TRADERSM:

TRADERSM

I am afraid I do not understand your question

What is there about time frame that is unclear?

TRADERSM:

The mystified timeframe. Scalper use M1 to M15, Swinger maybe M15 to H1 and Daytrader look for H4 to W1. It is very subjective what is the best timeframe for you. D1 tend more to trends than M15, but it isn't that easy. More important is which market you want to trade - sideways or trends. Trends are easier at the beginning, but you let a lot of pips in the pit. You need at least one higher timeframe to identify the market situation, e.g. M30 and H4 is always good. One where you zoom in for turning points, for me M5 and trading on M15. You need an overview. Daytrader would say 'Nooo! Only H4 and D1. Lower timeframes are too chaotic.' Too chaotic is bullshit, it is like the mathematical fractals - zoom in and what you see isn't that different, but you need both to get the whole picture. Take what you need and you can maybe trade every market, every situation and every timeframe. Traders are no rocket scientists, what you need is experience, a bit luck as always and a good forum like this.

krelian99:
The mystified timeframe. Scalper use M1 to M15, Swinger maybe M15 to H1 and Daytrader look for H4 to W1. It is very subjective what is the best timeframe for you. D1 tend more to trends than M15, but it isn't that easy. More important is which market you want to trade - sideways or trends. Trends are easier at the beginning, but you let a lot of pips in the pit. You need at least one higher timeframe to identify the market situation, e.g. M30 and H4 is always good. One where you zoom in for turning points, for me M5 and trading on M15. You need an overview. Daytrader would say 'Nooo! Only H4 and D1. Lower timeframes are too chaotic.' Too chaotic is bullshit, it is like the mathematical fractals - zoom in and what you see isn't that different, but you need both to get the whole picture. Take what you need and you can maybe trade every market, every situation and every timeframe. Traders are no rocket scientists, what you need is experience, a bit luck as always and a good forum like this.

and tutors and coach like you too but dont forget to put master tool makers on top

Look, mntiwana and I weren't come naturely as oldies, not born old to the world. The most important is that you, especially when you're a newbie - that you, and this is just naturely. Forex I mean. Of course mladen is, and also mrtools - just think about it

Wulong10:
Hi gentlemen !

Would you be so kind as to add volatility adjustment to this special Stoch ?

I do not know if it is possible to add some more prices (like PriceHigh, PriceLow and Pricestoch, like in the stochastic filtered + alerts, with all the new prices where PriceStoch is) ?

Anyway, now the price is only a number ...

Wulong10, wasn't able to add the volatility adjustment but was able to add the price options and make it a little more user friendly.

Stochastic CG 2.01 advanced + arrows.mq4

mandagozu81:

Dear Mr. Tools,

Can you please share the renko indicator you are using in this post if it is not a commercial version. Thank you.

Mandagozu81, it's this one, but it repaints when restarting like most of the others.

renkomeanlivechart_v1.0_new_format.ex4

Reason: