Elite indicators :) - page 543

Just checking : you want alerts for this indicator ?

mandagozu81:
Mladen Thank you for the Rsi adaptive macd indicator. I found the attached indicator "custom pattern" in the internet. Can you add (popup and sound) alert to the indicator please?
Files:
pattern.gif  42 kb

Alerts on custom pattern indicator

mladen:
Just checking : you want alerts for this indicator ?

Yes i want alerts on the indicator.

mandagozu81

Here you go Alerts added to it (due to the nature of the indicator there will be alerts frequently though)

mandagozu81:
Yes i want alerts on the indicator.
Files:

mladen or mrtools, a very strange request re this indicator

mrtools:
Non lag Atr of Jma cross

mladen or mrtools,

I really appreciate all the help and assistance that you both have given to all on these 2 forums (Elite + Advanced Elite) including me very much.

Sorry, but I have a very strange and unusual request. Is there any way possible to convert this indicator: nonlag ATR of jma cross into Ninja Trader 7 (NT7) code since I use synthetic bars to trade with ( not time related and not Renko bars either) that was coded for me, but only for the NT7 platform. I have been using this indicator successfully on MT4 but it appears to be dramatically better on these NT7 synthetic bars after laborious and time consuming testing.

I certainly understand if this is not possible, as I am well aware that you code for MT4 and MT5 on these forums. Thank you both very much for your unending and considerable assistance here; without it and your indicators on these forums, I would not have had any chance for successful trading after years of trying. I very much appreciate all of your tireless work here. If this is an inappropriate request on this forum, I respectfully apologize to all.

nonlag_atr_of_jma_cross.mq4.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen or mrtools,

I really appreciate all the help and assistance that you both have given to all on these 2 forums (Elite + Advanced Elite) including me very much.

Sorry, but I have a very strange and unusual request. Is there any way possible to convert this indicator: nonlag ATR of jma cross into Ninja Trader 7 (NT7) code since I use synthetic bars to trade with ( not time related and not Renko bars either) that was coded for me, but only for the NT7 platform. I have been using this indicator successfully on MT4 but it appears to be dramatically better on these NT7 synthetic bars after laborious and time consuming testing.

I certainly understand if this is not possible, as I am well aware that you code for MT4 and MT5 on these forums. Thank you both very much for your unending and considerable assistance here; without it and your indicators on these forums, I would not have had any chance for successful trading after years of trying. I very much appreciate all of your tireless work here. If this is an inappropriate request on this forum, I respectfully apologize to all.

nonlag_atr_of_jma_cross.mq4.

traderdp

David

Hello David

Have you seen these synthetic bars posted here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

post#2769

Anyway its not NT but this is a little cleaner version of the non lag atr jma cross, and its working on the synthetic bars from that post, in case you want to try on that version need to have a lot of bars in your offline chart for it to work correctly, this one on the picture is 200+ bars. As far as knowing how to code NT I don't know how.

mlladen and mrtools - again on this indicator

mrtools:
Hello David

Have you seen these synthetic bars posted here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

post#2769

Anyway its not NT but this is a little cleaner version of the non lag atr jma cross, and its working on the synthetic bars from that post, in case you want to try on that version need to have a lot of bars in your offline chart for it to work correctly, this one on the picture is 200+ bars. As far as knowing how to code NT I don't know how.

mrtools,

Thanks you very much for your input. I really appreciate it. I went to the site but my synthetics are quite different and mine are only on NT7. they have always had great potential and this indicator will help tremendously.

mladen,

Is any help on coding this indicator (nonlag ATR of jma cross) for Ninja Trader 7 (NT7) possible? Thanks once again for all the help freely available on these 2 forums. You have been a tremendous help to me.

traderdp

David

David

My experience with Ninja trader is very limited. Will try to set it up and see what can be done, but please, do not take this post as a promise that I will do it. Will try, but if it will take too much time (since I am a novice in NT7) ... learning a new trading platform is always time consuming and I simply can not promise anything except that I will try

traderdp:
mrtools,

Thanks you very much for your input. I really appreciate it. I went to the site but my synthetics are quite different and mine are only on NT7. they have always had great potential and this indicator will help tremendously.

mladen,

Is any help on coding this indicator (nonlag ATR of jma cross) for Ninja Trader 7 (NT7) possible? Thanks once again for all the help freely available on these 2 forums. You have been a tremendous help to me.

traderdp

David

Hi Mladen,

Lovely work with StepMa and PdfMa combination. Was wondering if you could come up with an indicator like Nina StepMa where it would show crosses and alerts on a separate window using the same codes you did with StepMa and PdfMa combination.

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
airquest

This is the best I can do with step ma and pdf ma combination. It does not look too much like step ma itself, but it seems to be useful this way

rayphua

Will see what can be done. Nina idicator is a step stochastic and will see if StepMa and PdfMa combination can be "converted" to stochastic form

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

Lovely work with StepMa and PdfMa combination. Was wondering if you could come up with an indicator like Nina StepMa where it would show crosses and alerts on a separate window using the same codes you did with StepMa and PdfMa combination.

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
rayphua Will see what can be done. Nina idicator is a step stochastic and will see if StepMa and PdfMa combination can be "converted" to stochastic form

Thanks Mladen,

Looking forward to it. A bit of background information about how I'm using those indicators. See attachment.

I'm currently using stepma/pdfma with two other indicators; (ignore semafor) 1) the histogram version that you had created, using 12, 24, 48, on 30 mins, and 2) with nina using 12. The histogram version syncs well with the pdfma (except that it does not show give enough information as to how close the potential crossing is), but the nina crosses do not. Checking further, the histogram version filters out false signals a lot better than nina. So I am hoping that your coding with what you did with the histogram could be used to create a better cross signal than what nina gives out.

2nd question: Would it be possible to code your histogram version similar to the macd so that we can see how close a potential crossing is, and how strong or weak the current move is?

Thank you.

Files:
1.gif  17 kb
Reason: