Elite indicators :) - page 516

altoronto

Does that mean when the value break out? If yes (so if the arrows should be drawn when the value braks out of the high low S&R levels) then this version does it now :

altoronto:
Mladen,

Can I ask you for a favour and fix arrows on chart when "Aqua" lines (S&R lines) get crossed by Gadi_Obv indicator.

So to make it work first put Gadi_obv indicator on chart and then mn_killing zone indicator, then you'll be able to see Aqua lines (S&R lines) on Gadi OBV indicator.

Thank you in advance.

Swing Chart

dasio:
I mladen, thank you for you interest.

How i studied it hi think it's no repaint.

Here there is a link with better explanation how gann build this type of chart.

Price-Time Review: GANN SWING CHART from GANN LIBRARY with free Gann trading courses.

Dasio, I don't really understand why you need an indicator for swing charting. 1) Because swing chart is constructed with highs and lows in a given number of consecutive bars going to the same direction, it is not related to time, so I don't see how MT4 can do it. 2) Because it just a trend indicator, nothing else. With that you can spot the trend by seeing HH, LL, HL and LH and accord it to Dow theory. You can also use it to set stop losses. 3) Because it can easily be drawn by yourself, either on a paper or with trendlines.

Below is an exemple of a swing chart made with Gann Hi Low activator with lookback set to 3. It can allow you to draw a 3 days swing chart, which is the best according to Gann on daily charts. Just put a trendline mark (red lines) on last H or L everytime the indicator changes direction. You can see that it clearly gives the swings that are pertinent to spot the trend according to Dow theory (HH, HL, LH, LL).

mladen:
altoronto

Does that mean when the value break out? If yes (so if the arrows should be drawn when the value braks out of the high low S&R levels) then this version does it now :

Thank you Mladen, as always great work.

Hilo activator histo ( multi )

Hello mladen, please when you have some time kindly consider my request in post 5343 thanks

High low activator - composite

winner246

here you go. The top ost is the "composite" one, and the lower ones are the one that are calculated (in this example periods 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) so that it is visible how the "composite" does the work

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Thanks for the great work on the high - low activator histo. would you please be kind enough to create a MULTI edition with 8 different signals filtering each other , e.g. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8; When ALL 8 signals are GREEN,then it will show GREEN and when ALL 8 signals are RED,then it will show RED. However Whenever a single signal disagrees with the rest it will show GOLD. PLease create it in the HISTOGRAM Form as in post 5302,THANK VERY MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

Hilo activator composite

Hello mladen, thank you so much, its well done.

airquest:
Dasio, I don't really understand why you need an indicator for swing charting. 1) Because swing chart is constructed with highs and lows in a given number of consecutive bars going to the same direction, it is not related to time, so I don't see how MT4 can do it. 2) Because it just a trend indicator, nothing else. With that you can spot the trend by seeing HH, LL, HL and LH and accord it to Dow theory. You can also use it to set stop losses. 3) Because it can easily be drawn by yourself, either on a paper or with trendlines.

Below is an exemple of a swing chart made with Gann Hi Low activator with lookback set to 3. It can allow you to draw a 3 days swing chart, which is the best according to Gann on daily charts. Just put a trendline mark (red lines) on last H or L everytime the indicator changes direction. You can see that it clearly gives the swings that are pertinent to spot the trend according to Dow theory (HH, HL, LH, LL).

Maybe you are right

Mladen .. me again and my baby coding skills On obv indicator I tried to add BollingerBands on previous data but seems I did something wrong .. Can you take a look and also can you make BollingerBands incremental deviation and standard arrows on up/down breakout of BollingerBands.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
obvbb.mq4  2 kb

altoronto:
Mladen .. me again and my baby coding skills On obv indicator I tried to add BollingerBands on previous data but seems I did something wrong .. Can you take a look and also can you make BollingerBands incremental deviation and standard arrows on up/down breakout of BollingerBands. Thank you in advance.

Altoronto,

Made these used bbands on array for the upper and lower band added the arrows but they are a bit different instead of the usual i'm used to if obv breaks upper then sell and vise versa for buy did them opposite seemed better signals, but since your a coder if you change

if (obv < bandDn) trend = -1;

if (obv > bandUp) trend = 1;

to

if (obv < bandDn) trend = 1;

if (obv > bandUp) trend = -1;

will be the other way for your arrows.

mrtools:
Altoronto,

Made these used bbands on array for the upper and lower band added the arrows but they are a bit different instead of the usual i'm used to if obv breaks upper then sell and vise versa for buy did them opposite seemed better signals, but since your a coder if you change

if (obv < bandDn) trend = -1;

if (obv > bandUp) trend = 1;

to

if (obv < bandDn) trend = 1;

if (obv > bandUp) trend = -1;

will be the other way for your arrows.

Grazie mille, signore Tools

Reason: