Elite indicators :) - page 434

QQE advanced_alerts_arrows_v2 with JMA

mrtools:
Hi Boxter, Removed the MaMethod and MaPeriod couldn't find where they were used, and added the jurik smoothing, although when using the rsx option (rsi method 2) really no smoothing needed.

Hi mrtools,

thanks for you new QQE version.

Nevertheless meanwhile I discovered where the MA is used in your original version:

RsiMa = RsiMa + alpha1*(iRsi(iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMethod,RsiPrice,i),RsiPeriod,i,0,RsiMethod) - RsiMa);

I also discovered now why the MAs didn't show differences: if MaPeriod=0 there are no differences between the various types of the original MA.

I took now your original QQE advanced_alerts_arrows and modified it a little bit by adding a JMA option as well (indi attached).

Please find my little mod in the attachment. JMA is working well. Maybe you can add a ForexTSD implementation of the JMA.

CCIHook question

Mladen, me again (thank you for zigzag input) .. while ago I build this indicator called CCI Hook so it display red/blue dots on chart when cci hook happens on above 100/-100 levels. So I will appreciate if you can add your special touch for cases when hook is just a little above/below 100/-100 levels. Any other comment how to improve it is appreciated. Please find attached image and indicator.

As always, thank you in advance.

Files:
ccihook.mq4  3 kb
ccihookimg.jpg  225 kb

TTM ssa bars

is it possible to make ttm ssa bars MTF

suppose it would be very much repainting with mtf+recalculating. maybe possible to make a histogram option

Multi Pass Bands indi ?

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go (for a pleasant weekend) Made a trend envelopes version with multi pass moving average filter. It seems to be interesting (here is an example of a 10,2 high-low prices trend envelope on a 15 minute chart) It will need some experimenting with parameters but it does look OK at a first glance

Hi mladen, could you implement a multi pass MA Trend bands indi as well (not only the envelopes) ? Thanks !

Try it like this

Added Tolerance, so when the value is between ExtremeCCIhigh and ExtremeCCIhigh+Tolerance or ExtremeCCIlow and ExtremeCCIlow-Tolerance then the signal is valid. This way you can define the desired "proximity" to +-100 line (default is a very big 200 so it doers not filter almst anything - try sme small values that you feel convenient for what you are considering the best fit for close to border values)

altoronto:
Mladen, me again (thank you for zigzag input) .. while ago I build this indicator called CCI Hook so it display red/blue dots on chart when cci hook happens on above 100/-100 levels. So I will appreciate if you can add your special touch for cases when hook is just a little above/below 100/-100 levels. Any other comment how to improve it is appreciated. Please find attached image and indicator. As always, thank you in advance.
Files:

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,

thanks for you new QQE version.

Nevertheless meanwhile I discovered where the MA is used in your original version:

I also discovered now why the MAs didn't show differences: if MaPeriod=0 there are no differences between the various types of the original MA.

I took now your original QQE advanced_alerts_arrows and modified it a little bit by adding a JMA option as well (indi attached).

Please find my little mod in the attachment. JMA is working well. Maybe you can add a ForexTSD implementation of the JMA.

Hi Boxter,

Might want to check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673 kind of a elite Tsd qqe history, the ma was and is used as a mild pre smoother for the different Rsi's so you could use a 5 period lwma,ssma,ema, or sma, from typical to close price to pre smooth one of the 4 Rsi's allowing a person to go with a faster smaller period Rsi.

This is stochastic rvi generic, its using the non recalculating TMA for smoothing.

Files:

An interesting concept

altoronto:
Mladen, me again (thank you for zigzag input) .. while ago I build this indicator called CCI Hook so it display red/blue dots on chart when cci hook happens on above 100/-100 levels. So I will appreciate if you can add your special touch for cases when hook is just a little above/below 100/-100 levels. Any other comment how to improve it is appreciated. Please find attached image and indicator. As always, thank you in advance.

=================================

An interesting concept, A.

What CCi-setting are you using? As per the default supplied here?

Consider using Mladen's "RSi TM smoothed nrp" with it. Mine runs @ 3 (three) and at first may be too fast to your liking, but take some time and study the performance.

Best regards,

Genius

mladen:
This is a kind f things I like to post

It is yet another thing that does not exist anywhere else.

Idea is stolen from here and there . The basic idea was the following : what if Laguerre RSI calculation was not done the way it is done but more "t3 like". And this is what is born from that (was afraid that it would be Frankestein like, but it seems that it is not so). Rsi is calculated from up to 6 levels of ema (ema, ema of ema, ema of ema of ema , ... ) and those are used to construct a composite rsi.

With an addition of possible rsi depth calculation (how many ema of ema of ema .... levels are used in the calculation) it becomes a rather flexible indicator. In general, the smaller the depth (smallest is 2) the faster the rsi is. But it does not lose to much on "speed" with additional depth either (I chose depth 3 as a default.See the comparison of depth 3 and depth 5.

Also, if you wish to make it even faster, you can turn the RsiFast parameter to true. It makes the ema calculations roughly 2 times "faster" and hence rsi is going to be much more responsive too

===============

The word "genius" comes to mind.

Thanks for sharing it here.

ValeoFX, I am using CCI 14, tolerance 10. I'll try with RSi TM smoothed nrp, thanks for tip.

ValeoFX:
=================================

An interesting concept, A.

What CCi-setting are you using? As per the default supplied here?

Consider using Mladen's "RSi TM smoothed nrp" with it. Mine runs @ 3 (three) and at first may be too fast to your liking, but take some time and study the performance.

Best regards,
Reason: