Elite indicators :) - page 1363

Dear MLaden,

I need  "ALERTS" & "DRAW LINES" only for 'Classical Bullish Divergence' and 'Classical Bearish Divergence'.

Could you please modify the code accordingly?

Regards,

Murali

Files:

GADEY:

Dear MLaden,

I need  "ALERTS" & "DRAW LINES" only for 'Classical Bullish Divergence' and 'Classical Bearish Divergence'.

Could you please modify the code accordingly?

Regards,

Murali

GADEY

Here you go

Use the display option to chose (you shall see that you have 3 options to display now). Whatever you chose to display, you shall also get the alerts for it too

mladen

Could you change this indicator to a Histogram with alerts and vertical lines for the trend 1 & -1 changes.

Thank you

ray

Files:

mladen:

GADEY

Here you go

Use the display option to chose (you shall see that you have 3 options to display now). Whatever you chose to display, you shall also get the alerts for it too

Thank you Thank you very much MLADEN 

regards 

mrtools:
Added the new prices.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Extreme thanks finally :)

regards

traderduke:

mladen

Could you change this indicator to a Histogram with alerts and vertical lines for the trend 1 & -1 changes.

Thank you

ray

Ray, that indicator can have 3 states (there are cases, rare, but they exist, when both "trend" up and down are active)

mladen:

Here is the function that does those prices :)

Mr Mladen,

Can you make a simple moving average version using prices above with color slope, i want to compare how much different for those price filter .

I think i was too slow , i cant follow your step.

When i was free i can test it one by one .

Thank you .

Steven.

mladen:
Ray, that indicator can have 3 states (there are cases, rare, but they exist, when both "trend" up and down are active)

mladen

Yes, I saw that but couldn't see the "0" happening on any of my charts. Can I get alerts and arrows for the trend 1 & -1 changes.

thanks

Ray

Hello mladen. Wave trend Oscillator have option price trend biased extreme? Thanks

mladen:

OnChart extended RSI with some changes (mainly how the RSX is calculated)

Please add Version in window
Reason: