Elite indicators :) - page 1357

mrtools:
Yep, meant width or size thanks for catching that, here is the corrected version.

mrtools, regarding post 13533 and  mt4-levelstop-reverse-v2.03.ex4

I noticed that on a M5 chart a signal Dot can appear without a corresponding Alert.

If I change timeframes to H1 and then return to M5 the signal Dot disappears.

However, if a signal Dot appears with a corresponding Alert, the signal Dot will "stick" after changing timeframes. 

When you have the time could you please review this behavior??

Thank you. 

The property Alerts on still open Bar was set to false. 

traderduke:

mladen

Can you check this old indicator, the mtf doesn't work correctly. If you have the time could you also add vertical lines at the crossover and is their any new coding which can help to improve it's speed and smoothness.

Other then that it works great!

Thank you

Ray 

Ray

Could you explain a bit more the exact nature of errors you have noticed?

Hello,

I'll try aizig indicator and its quite good. For me if i zoom it does not change the arrows. But i dont like to use any indictor without nknowing what he is doing exactly. someone can explain what does it do exactly? (except the zooming)

Thanks a lot and good trading

limprobable:

Hello,

I'll try aizig indicator and its quite good. For me if i zoom it does not change the arrows. But i dont like to use any indictor without nknowing what he is doing exactly. someone can explain what does it do exactly? (except the zooming)

Thanks a lot and good trading

It takes 4/5 of the total number of bars visible on chart and uses it for highest high and lowest low. And then it does the rest of similar stuff

MLADEN, please tell me how about filters adding to the Corrected average 2.6.ex4

Fresh_Prince:
MLADEN, please tell me how about filters adding to the Corrected average 2.6.ex4
Corrected average already uses its own kind of filtering (as defined by dr. Alexander Uhl). Adding more filters would be a kind of "filtering the already filtered"

mrtools:

This is an updated mt4 level stop reverse, made it more user friendly with 7 different display options and 20 different price options.

Hi mrtools

My regards

Would please add MTF to this indicator and create another MTF histogram version.
Also, I wonder if filtering can be add  

Thanks  

mt4-levelstop-reverse-v2.02.ex4 

talaate:

Hi mrtools

My regards

Would please add MTF to this indicator and create another MTF histogram version.
Also, I wonder if filtering can be add  

Thanks  

mt4-levelstop-reverse-v2.02.ex4 

post mq4 version

mladen:

It takes 4/5 of the total number of bars visible on chart and uses it for highest high and lowest low. And then it does the rest of similar stuff

Thanks mladen, but is there a configuration with bollinger bands ? (ibands in the code?) for aizig (only for the yellow and green arrows - colors 2 and 3)

thanks and green pips 

mladen:

Ray

Could you explain a bit more the exact nature of errors you have noticed?

mladen

The MTF only shows one symbol. see attached

Thank

Ray

Reason: