Elite indicators :) - page 1349

mladen:

mntiwana

The thin line is the average (the same as in the averages indicator)

The thick line is the corrected average - that is that same average but "corrected" only if the change of the average exceeds the desired deviations amount (something similar to the "filters" we are using). Try setting the "number of deviations" to 0 and you shall see that you are going to get exactly the same value as the averages since in that case there is no correction that needs to be checked

can the alerts be added to this masterpiece, Mladen?

Fresh_Prince:
can the alerts be added to this masterpiece, Mladen?

Fresh_Prince

Here is a version with alerts added

Files:

This is the Volume Flow Indicator (original idea by Markos Katsanos), that was already made at this forum (one version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page961 for example), but this version is somewhat changed

The difference is that this version allows "pre-smoothing" - the idea was to check if the value can be smoother but without lag. It seems to be working OK (see the lower example for comparison - the difference is obvious), so I decided to post it here

Sir ,

Pls can you add alert for colour change ?i i have disabled the cb colour . thanks

pawanraghav:

Sir ,

Pls can you add alert for colour change ?i i have disabled the cb colour . thanks

Use some of the newer versions that already have alerts

sir,

i have tested newer versions but those does not have kv input parameter.without kv ,other versions slightly differs in giving signals.pls mladen sir.

pawanraghav:

sir,

i have tested newer versions but those does not have kv input parameter.without kv ,other versions slightly differs in giving signals.pls mladen sir.

can you please post your tpl?

pawanraghav:

sir,

The "kv" parameter is what is (even in that indicator) called "sensitivity factor - they are working exactly the same. So use the sensitivity instead of "kv". As of differences : they come from corrections made in the new version(s) that are made in order to avoid some problems that step ma calculation had

thanks for the response sir.

mladen:
Use some of the newer versions that already have alerts
Which ones are the newer versions? I see so many variations available.
Reason: