dear mladen

sorry if I often inconvenient, but could you add some alerts

desperately need your help

Here is a version with alerts added : wilders_dmi_3_2.mq4

Files:
wilders.png  108 kb

mladen:
New version of step ma pdf : stepma_pdf_4_4.ex4

This version does not use constant step size in pips any more but as a fraction of the price of the symbol. That means that the change from, for example, EURUSD to gold does not require parameters change, since it will automatically adjust the step size to the underlying symbol value

PS: defaults used are to make it similar to EURUSD old version, but compare it to other symbols and you shall immediately see the difference

Mladen,

Would estimating the probability density function of step ma with kernel density estimation https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/396 or neural network be great improvement for step ma?Or estimating step size would be an improvement?What do you think?

nevar:

Mladen,

Would estimating the probability density function of step ma with kernel density estimation https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/396 or neural network be great improvement for step ma?Or estimating step size would be an improvement?What do you think?

I don't know (did not think of step ma that way)

Will have to cnheck

Extended version of stochastic digital Kahler's - the version that can use one of the 31 averages types for calculation instead of using fixed ema for Kahler's calculation : stochastic_digital_kahler_averages.ex4

And a version that can use double smoothed averages too for calculation : stochastic_digital_kahler_averages_1_1.ex4

Some interesting results using recursive moving trend line in stochastic digital Kahler (but each average is telling a story for itself in this indicator - and what is more interesting : they tend to be sooo different ) :

Yet another averages - now with 32 types of averages (and all can be double smoothed too)

Added something I named EMA derivative (since it is a sort of EMA, but very different). See the example - the colored line is 50 period double smoothed ema derivative, and the orange line is regular 50 period EMA. The difference is big. Anyway, here is the new averages : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_5.ex4

mrtools:

Yanka, added the divergence alerts.

adaptable_rsi__smoothing__divergence_alerts.ex4

There is one problem. The settings in the "Levels" you add more levels and removing unnecessary, such as "50th" - First: do not always correctly added and removed - you have to do again; secondly: when changing the timeframe or when you restart the terminal - added levels disappear, and the remote is restored; and third: when you save to the template and apply that template, just removes the addition and restore deleted ... Can you fix it?

mladen:
Yet another averages - now with 32 types of averages (and all can be double smoothed too)

Added something I named EMA derivative (since it is a sort of EMA, but very different). See the example - the colored line is 50 period double smoothed ema derivative, and the orange line is regular 50 period EMA. The difference is big. Anyway, here is the new averages : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_5.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for adding one more pretty ma in Averages MAs series,looking nice in open vision let us try some new experiments on it,you always busy in creation new tools in every and different styles,so kind of you,:)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for adding one more pretty ma in Averages MAs series,looking nice in open vision let us try some new experiments on it,you always busy in creation new tools in every and different styles,so kind of you,:)

regards

This one was a stroke of luck

Currently checking how will it perform as adaptive (since it is suitable for being adaptive). I am hoping that it can be a good new adaptive indicator

Reason: