Elite indicators :) - page 1136

mladen:

mntiwana

There are no arrows in the histo version

In the regular version they are working OK for me :

Dearest MLADEN,

i was talking about regular ver,still i am there,playing with,:)

you are right,it was my mistake,i was looking arrow in line alone mode when arrows (dots} are in line with dot mode. ,thanks.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

There are no arrows in the histo version

In the regular version they are working OK for me :

Dearest MLADEN,

if possible to add vlines at slope,i needs for comparison purpose with other steps ,also in lower windows vlines needs to adjust with other filters,at every new setting i have to draw these manually,sorry for bothering you again,thanks.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_8.png  49 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

if possible to add vlines at slope,i needs for comparison purpose with other steps ,also in lower windows vlines needs to adjust with other filters,at every new setting i have to draw these manually,sorry for bothering you again,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Will see what can be done

Trend direction & force index with the latest 32 types of averages (+ 32 double smoothing) : trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_2.ex4

mladen:
Trend direction & force index with the latest 32 types of averages (+ 32 double smoothing) : trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for adding more averages to my favorite one indicator,you did the job with so many indicators in a so many pretty styles and kinds that it is very hard to say which one of indicators of yours,is mine favorite at top,every one is unique at its place,now it is hard to decide,:).

still no arrow option in latest versions of this indicator,at least vlne, plz .

regards

double post,girrrrrrrrrrrrr

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for adding more averages to my favorite one indicator,you did the job with so many indicators in a so many pretty styles and kinds that it is very hard to say which one of indicators of yours,is mine favorite at top,every one is unique at its place,now it is hard to decide,:).

still no arrow option in latest versions of this indicator,at least vlne, plz .

regards

mntiwana

Will do something a bit later

Triple smoothed stochastic of emad (this time it is made before the double smoothed stochastic of emad - was curious what will emad do in triple version) : tss_of_emad.ex4

Files:
tss_of_emad.png  120 kb
tss_of_emad.ex4  46 kb

mladen:
Triple smoothed stochastic of emad (this time it is made before the double smoothed stochastic of emad - was curious what will emad do in triple version) : tss_of_emad.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

to whom we call dearest ,to you or to your inventions,no choice,but better to all twice.:)

this version solved a lot of issues.....any way one question,the option "price to use for high/low/close" .can you explain it in more details so that we can use it proper way.

regards

Files:
1_10.png  38 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

to whom we call dearest ,to you or to your inventions,no choice,but better to all twice.:)

this version solved a lot of issues.....any way one question,the option "price to use for high/low/close" .can you explain it in more details so that we can use it proper way.

regards

mntiwana

The 3 prices are there since the stochastic is calculated using 3 prices (not 1) - I just decided to give users a choice which prices will it be

Reason: