Elite indicators :) - page 113

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for the reply. Can you please post Schaff Trend Cycle Ramdas from post 1103?

That is the one from the post 1102 made by Mike Pearce (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general) When I was comparing the two, I changed the name of it in order not to overwrite the one that I have on my PC hence the difference in names displayed.

regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen, Thank you for the reply. Can you please post Schaff Trend Cycle Ramdas from post 1103?

tinear10:
Hello all. Thank you for all of your contributions. I am new to the world of Forex and this site has really helped me learn. I have been looking for the attached indicator with an alert. I would like to be able to set the value that triggers the alert because this is different depending on time frames and currencies. This seems like a great sign that a trend is starting or ending. Thank you again.

Found this indicator might be of help!

mladen:
You could use something like this :
if (TimeDayOfWeek(Time<TimeDayOfWeek(Time)

The idea is simple :

Metatrader numerates days in the following way :
0 - Sunday

1 - Monday

5 - Friday

6 - Saturday

So if the TimeDayOfWeek() returns smaller number for current bar than for the previous bar, the week has changed

It works perfectly

Many thanks mladen, you're incredible

Doc

Profit/Loss Indicator

I just found myself very annoyed by browsing the order history of last week and the places in the chart where the winners and loosers are.

so I took a few minutes to make this histogramm which shows profit and loss positions in the account history on the related chart where you drop the indicator.

It also draws a balance line to show you from which point your account was breaking even or from which point on it turned into a looser.

It is perfect to indetify the periods of the day or week which are not profitable at all or dont match the strategy.

It might be used also for EAs to change strategy or stop if they are constantly on the loosing track.

It might have still bugs, plz if you find errors - post the fix or tell me.

Files:

Thank you very much Mr Tools!

The indicator you posted is perfect! You are the best

T3 With Shift function

Good day to you,

I was hoping that someone could direct me, or otherwise assist. I was wondering if it was possible to add a shift function to a T3 Moving Average. Not sure if it had been done or not.

If so, could someone post the actual indi or direction as to where it could be found?

I appreciate any assistance offered

Warm regards

Files:
t3_clean.mq4  6 kb

Apology

Good day to you,

I got sorted out - thank you.

Regards

Here you go
Green - shift -10

Blue - shift 0

Red - shift 10

PS: changed it back to chart window - if you want it in separate window as in the one you posted just change it back

regards

mladen

cercape:
Good day to you,

I was hoping that someone could direct me, or otherwise assist. I was wondering if it was possible to add a shift function to a T3 Moving Average. Not sure if it had been done or not.

If so, could someone post the actual indi or direction as to where it could be found?

I appreciate any assistance offered

Warm regards

My sincere grattitude

mladen:
Here you go
Green - shift -10

Blue - shift 0

Red - shift 10

PS: changed it back to chart window - if you want it in separate window as in the one you posted just change it back

regards

mladen

Good day to you, Mladen

Thank you so much - I really appeciate you taking the time to assist me. I am grateful.

Thank you again

Warm regards

Reason: