Elite indicators :) - page 53

darkkiller:
linuxser,thanks for sharing T3 indicator.Maybe u can develop one system for trading using combination with all T3 indicator.

Well, could be, but first I need to finish the T3 group and teach how to use the ECO for trading.

Linuxser:
Well, could be, but first I need to finish the T3 group and teach how to use the ECO for trading.

Linuxser, what is ECO?

May be this one?

ECO.

Gaussian Filter - one more indicator from J.Ehlers.

Please look at the screenshot with attached JMA(Magenta) and GaussianFilter(Yellow) with the same length=14.

Files:

Still new in coding,but i try,I remove pivot line inside this fibonacci channel.I use this fibonacci channel together with mtf pivot created by Cja as a support and resistance.

Some request:

Linuxser,i do not know how to disable historical line..can u do it?

thanks

Well, is not heaven but works. Maybe I could add the code to all others "like this" indicators.

Just set the history in days to the desired period to calculate and draw the levels.

Files:

Linuxser:
You can get a full description and rules in Futures and Options Trader Magazine February 2008. Article written by Lee Leibfarth. Also published on Active Traders Magazine.

We have many indicators like this one. But it was not to last February that I have the place where to get a formula with backtest and rules to trade.

Note: the 76.4 level is my addition

Thanks linuxser,create this indicator. Can you share with us or give some summary what Lee Leibfarth written or the way to use it?

Reason: