Elite indicators :) - page 1015

It has been impossible for me to search for indicators or anything in new TSD web page.The old version was excellent.Where can I find Stepma Mladen version?Thanks.

nevar:
It has been impossible for me to search for indicators or anything in new TSD web page.The old version was excellent.Where can I find Stepma Mladen version?Thanks.

The search feature is yet to be implemented in a proper way - as far as I know tomorrow (the same as it was before)

As soon as it gets implemented you shall see that

I probably know the answer, but why some things are posted as ex4 files?

techmac:
I probably know the answer, but why some things are posted as ex4 files?

Without going into details, if the geniuses that are (and were) telling this and that about some coding, they should have no problem at all to reproduce whatever is there in ex4 files - of wait, no decompiler - I keep forgetting that now coders have to write their own code, and not just rename and play the role of a coder

Simple : I am waiting for those that are so smart that they are spitting at whatever they are given that I came to a conclusion that if you give them a source or ex4 files they will spit the same - so, there is no difference except the ex4 files are not going to be renamed. That is the whole difference

macdsar_histo_2.01__alerts.mq4

Hello Mladen and Mrtools , big move TSD have taken. I dnt have the words to respond yet.

I have attached a TSD indicator. Could you convert it to MTF? I have looked for the MTF thread , unable to get it.

Thank you

nevar:

Hi nevar,

one MLADENs ver is here,at least we can see old TSD style this way .

regards

stepma_new_1.05.mq4

Files:
1_2.png  182 kb
step_ma_ha.jpg  162 kb

mwambaFX:
macdsar_histo_2.01__alerts.mq4

Hello Mladen and Mrtools , big move TSD have taken. I dnt have the words to respond yet.

I have attached a TSD indicator. Could you convert it to MTF? I have looked for the MTF thread , unable to get it.

Thank you

try this link please ,mey be it work for you.i hope it will leads you to MTF thread,thanks

regards

(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page683)

Dearest MLADEN,

if they were and are able for any thing to do some thing by their own,is not enough proof,why they doing such renaming and all other shameful activities,actually along with their un respective means,they also created problems for others too,since some traders with little knowledge were able to made some minor changes according to their own needs as for colors and line thicknesses changes and it was chance for some productive minded person to improve code,all stopped,secondly every one is taking more time (that is no doubt-most costly) of GENUINE coders for specific needs,please do this and that........but all in all we are easy and happy with what moderators decide and did,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

if they were and are able for any thing to do some thing by their own,is not enough proof,why they doing such renaming and all other shameful activities,actually along with their un respective means,they also created problems for others too,since some traders with little knowledge were able to made some minor changes according to their own needs as for colors and line thicknesses changes and it was chance for some productive minded person to improve code,all stopped,secondly every one is taking more time (that is no doubt-most costly) of GENUINE coders for specific needs,please do this and that........but all in all we are easy and happy with what moderators decide and did,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

You too know some of the sources of such blabing (if you remember, you were the one that sent me one such link with what one warez site was doing with forex-tsd code)

And now they are "angry" for not getting source code for those ex4 files too - I was getting already "if it is for free then you gave to post the source too". Frankly, it depends on a day : on one day it is amusing on another it is not. Anyway, I am leaving the "coding" to them, and here we are going to do what we always did : coding and trying to improve the TA tools by 0.5% uf possible. The "holly", and "wonder" stuff is going to be left to them. The real stuff is going to be found, as always, but now for free, here at forex-TSD

Reason: