Elite indicators :) - page 1009

Boxter:
Hi mladen, I already wrote from another poste that the Fourier extrapolation dll is not working anymore in the actual Metatrader client. Please check and evtl. update. Thx !

Yes I saw it and answered here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page70

But it seems that there is some problem with that stochastic: when I load it on the chart for the first time, it works. But if I change time frame or symbol it does not work any more. Will have to see where is the error (since if it was in the dll, it would not work on launching either)

As far as extrapolation of averages is concerned, I do not have any problem ( here are a couple of example made in a few seconds with time frames changed)

Files:
t4.gif  66 kb
t1.gif  72 kb
t2.gif  61 kb
t3.gif  62 kb

mladen:
Yes I saw it and answered here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page70

But it seems that there is some problem with that stochastic: when I load it on the chart for the first time, it works. But if I change time frame or symbol it does not work any more. Will have to see where is the error (since if it was in the dll, it would not work on launching either)

As far as extrapolation of averages is concerned, I do not have any problem ( here are a couple of example made in a few seconds with time frames changed)

Thanks for the rapid answer. Meanwhile I checked various Indis with my Client, a JFD Brokers version 4.0 build 880 (the newest from Sep 2105). It seems that the JFD client is not accepting function dlls called from the indicators (despite dll check enabled; I also tried SSA). I tried it now with other Clients form other providers and --- the indis work.

So it's obviously a JFD client bug .

Thx again

mrtools:
Fxdream, added push notifications.

mrtools

mladen,

Please check this indicator - it seems the mtf is not working. Thanks.

fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

Please check this indicator - it seems the mtf is not working. Thanks.

fxdream

You are right. Now it works as it should. Also took some time and made it more user friendly : blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2.02.mq4

mladen:
fxdream You are right. Now it works as it should. Also took some time and made it more user friendly : blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2.02.mq4

mladen, thanks for fixing the issue.

mladen:
These indicators are a part of a test and might be useful in a couple of things. Original idea came from metastock (I saw in their "formula primer" that they gave an example of correlating macd to price) This one is what is closest to their correlation (and Tradestations correlation) and is putting macd and a chosen price into correlation. The nature of this correlation demands smoothing (result smoothing by all means - set PosCorrSmoothPeriod to 0 and you will see what I mean), and I decided not to use the simple moving average used by metastock in their version but to use Jurik smooth
Immediately a "stronger version" : instead of using the correlation used in the previous, this one uses Pearson correlation. The interesting thing is that it is obvious that without smoothing the correlation is rather poor (just see the comparison : upper is without price smoothing, lower is with a 5 period price smoothing)

To remind : correlation -1 in this case would mean that there is no correlation (translated to other kind of talking it would be what we know as divergence)

Upgraded version of macd to price correlation (description of what and how it does in the above quote and the quoted link) : correlations_-_macd_to_price_2.mq4

PS: the example here uses 5 period price pre-smoothing. All the rest of the parameters are default

mladen:
A RSI to price version of Pearson correlation Interesting is the high correlation even without any smoothing

Upgraded rsi to price correlation too : correlations_-_rsi_to_price_2.mq4

PS: all default parameters

Hey, just a reminder, I know you guys have a lot of work and not alone with the transition and things.

I had asked some time ago to add divergence to DSS of Averages 1_1 and also to the VA DSS of RSI +tma abands + arrows_mtf and alerts.

Just take your time for it, I just want to know if it's possible or not ?

Thanks,

Wulong

Wulong10:
Hey, just a reminder, I know you guys have a lot of work and not alone with the transition and things.

I had asked some time ago to add divergence to DSS of Averages 1_1 and also to the VA DSS of RSI +tma abands + arrows_mtf and alerts.

Just take your time for it, I just want to know if it's possible or not ?

Thanks,

Wulong

It should be possible

Ok, thanks, good to know.

Reason: