Elite indicators :) - page 1008

We will see, mostly I remember what I have written, but I mostly do not write the same ...

A post that is lost ...pfff, as long as we do not lose our minds, it's ok.

Upgraded trend rsi indicator (made more user friendly and shorter, more efficient code) : trendrsi_v4_mtfalerts.mq4

Files:

Mladen

Could you please convert this ema line indicator into a Histigram indicator. I know that the 1.02 version is not the latest but you can optimize it. I feel the latest versions with the drop downs although more efficient are not optimizable . If I'm wrong please correct me.

1. please convert this ema line indicator into a Histigram indicator

2. Add nextTF to the Histogram (I'm using it in a dashboard with different TF's & templates for charts)

3. Add vertical lines

Thank you very much for this & being our only contact concerning the latest mayhem at TSD

Ray

rk-ml-ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc-alerts.mq4

traderduke:
Mladen

Could you please convert this ema line indicator into a Histigram indicator. I know that the 1.02 version is not the latest but you can optimize it. I feel the latest versions with the drop downs although more efficient are not optimizable . If I'm wrong please correct me.

1. please convert this ema line indicator into a Histigram indicator

2. Add nextTF to the Histogram (I'm using it in a dashboard with different TF's & templates for charts)

3. Add vertical lines

Thank you very much for this & being our only contact concerning the latest mayhem at TSD

Ray

rk-ml-ema_variation__filter_mtf_1.02_nmc-alerts.mq4

Ray

Here you go : ema_variation__filter_mtf_alerts_-_histo.mq4

For the next time frame, just write "next" in the time frame parameter

Thanks Mladen, I really appreciate it.

Hope the transition to the new owners goes well for you.

Ray

mladen

mrtools,

May I please request push notifications added to this indicator. Thanks.blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2_nmc.mq4

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

May I please request push notifications added to this indicator. Thanks.blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2_nmc.mq4

Fxdream, added push notifications.

mrtools:
Fxdream, added push notifications.

mrtools, thanks so much for the fast turnaround.

Hello Mrtools-Mladen,

Could you please add divergence with lower upper gap and arrows on the indicator itself to the VA DSS of RSI with TMA bands enclosed ? It already has arrows on slope change, but I hardly use those, divergence arrows are more of interest to me.

Thanks.

Wulong

mladen:
Updated fouruer extrapolation of averages :
fourier_extrapolation_of_averages-1_nmc.mq4 fourier_extrapolation.zip

Hi mladen,

I already wrote from another poste that the Fourier extrapolation dll is not working anymore in the actual Metatrader client. Please check and evtl. update. Thx !

Reason: