Equity EA Anyone? - page 5

Thanks Newdigital,

But the problem still happen.

Can you tell me what i have to do for make this script work, it is only put the scrip on the chart tha i want close all pending orders or is something else.

This scrip don't work whit EA online? I have turned the EA off but the script still keeping the same error.

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Thanks Newdigital,

But the problem still happen.

Can you tell me what i have to do for make this script work, it is only put the scrip on the chart tha i want close all pending orders or is something else.

This scrip don't work whit EA online? I have turned the EA off but the script still keeping the same error.

Fast_cris

Is your MetaTrader connected to the broker?

Did you place this script in /script folder?

This script works for me.

i don't know ...

newdigital:
Is your MetaTrader connected to the broker? Yes

Did you place this script in /script folder? Yes

This script works for me.

i don't know ...

Only i have done is pick up on the script and let on the chart that i want to close all pending orders.. but is still give me this error.

I have to install some file for make the script work?

I'm using interbankfx broker.

Thanks anyway newdigital

Fast_cris

Hi,

I have discovered the problem... the sript is working now..

The problem was the active option of EA in tolls - options - experts advisors - enable experts advisors.

Fast_cris

Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert.

igorad:
Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert.

Thanks a lot.

I am still using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine. May be, I will change 1.12 to 1.14. But 1.12 is ok for me.

does anyone make this EA?

HI GUYS.

does any one make a EA that close all trade open when the accounts rich for example $500 profit.

some times i have several position in my platform and whould like close them all when i get sertion amount of profit, any idea?

400396:
HI GUYS.

does any one make a EA that close all trade open when the accounts rich for example $500 profit.

some times i have several position in my platform and whould like close them all when i get sertion amount of profit, any idea?

It was already developed with many versions.

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (33. MultiPositionExpert ....).

I think Codersguru made one called Profit protect, try searching the forum

Reason: