Coding help - page 279

mladen:
This is the metatrader version (I just copied it to metatrader and compiled - and it works OK) : whistler_volume_adjusted_volatility.mq4

Thank you Mladen,

I loaded it on a few charts, on most of the charts the indicator did not appear and on some of the charts the pages went blank (white). I am using Version 4, Build 646. What do you suggest could be the problem?

Farhad_1:
Thank you Mladen, I loaded it on a few charts, on most of the charts the indicator did not appear and on some of the charts the pages went blank (white). I am using Version 4, Build 646. What do you suggest could be the problem?

Maybe if you are suing black chart you simply do not see the lines (they are black too)

Here is a version with some changes in it : whistler_volume_adjusted_volatility_1.mq4

But that indicator should be completely rewritten (it is a very untidy code that can not be checked for errors the way it is written) It looks like a volume weighted simple moving average used to make bollinger bands, but from that code I really can not tell what was the authors intention :

mladen:
Maybe if you are suing black chart you simply do not see the lines (they are black too)

Here is a version with some changes in it : whistler_volume_adjusted_volatility_1.mq4

But that indicator should be completely rewritten (it is a very untidy code that can not be checked for errors the way it is written) It looks like a volume weighted simple moving average used to make bollinger bands, but from that code I really can not tell what was the authors intention :

Thank you Mladen. changing the background color sorted the problem out.

Apparently the idea is to show when large volumes are expected to come into the market. WVAW, WAVE PM, and Duel CCI are supposed to make a trading system.

I attach the WAVE PM (Whistler Active Volatility Energy Price Mass) AND Duel CCI text files, and very much like to know what you think of the indicators.

Files:

Farhad_1:
Thank you Mladen. changing the background color sorted the problem out.

Apparently the idea is to show when large volumes are expected to come into the market. WVAW, WAVE PM, and Duel CCI are supposed to make a trading system.

I attach the WAVE PM (Whistler Active Volatility Energy Price Mass) AND Duel CCI text files, and very much like to know what you think of the indicators.

Farhad_1, this is a version of the WAVE PM that I have and its working on build 646 for me.

Mr Tools

Thanks for the MTF version of this indy, works great still testing.

is it possible if you make this indy is sep window at bottom, 4 hrs info or daily on 1 hour chart

Thanks for your time Trend Magic_mtf.mq4

Trend Magic_mtf.mq4 (3.8 KB, 31 views)

mrtools:
Farhad_1, this is a version of the WAVE PM that I have and its working on build 646 for me.

Thank you Mrtools. Its working great

Hello Mladen,

Can you please help with a function that loops through Obj to select smallest objprop1 price . For example I have 20 obj hline on chart i.e 10 buy above and 10 sell below using loop so they are named in this format buy0, buy1 to buy9. ditto for sell. Say I have an opbuy opened at objhline buy2 prop1 price , what I'm trying to do is select d last order opbuy ll opsell openprice. Then loop through all objhlinebuy above last openorder and select the one with the smallest objprop1 value to create a pending order. Thanks

hermes:
Hello Mladen, Can you please help with a function that loops through Obj to select smallest objprop1 price . For example I have 20 obj hline on chart i.e 10 buy above and 10 sell below using loop so they are named in this format buy0, buy1 to buy9. ditto for sell. Say I have an opbuy opened at objhline buy2 prop1 price , what I'm trying to do is select d last order opbuy ll opsell openprice. Then loop through all objhlinebuy above last openorder and select the one with the smallest objprop1 value to create a pending order. Thanks

You can do somersetting like this :

double minprice = +99999999999;

for(int i =- 0; i<ObjectsTotal(); i++)

{

string name = ObjectName(i);

if (ObjectType(name) == OBJ_HLINE) MathMin(ObjectGet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1),minprice);

}

Mladen and Mr Tools

can you help me to make this indy is sep window at bottom.

Trend Magic_mtf.mq4

Thanks

Reason: