Harmonic Trading - page 90

Harmonic trading

Good afternoon Kamyar and all,

First and foremost I would like to thank "Kamyar" for showing me the "light at the end of the tunnel" and also "ShadowWz" for the excellent indicator too.

Superb thread and it has helped me enormously, so I thought it was time I put something back into the forum.

I have attached a zipped_rar file which contains an excel calc for working out the estimated bullish_bearish gartley levels.

Have to admit I didnt write it (its a long story) and if your reading this BB thanks it helped a lot, think its self explanitory.

Footnote:

Kaymyar.... this is the first time I have traded live using chart patterns alone and although probably low by your standard I have cleared 253 pips this week, could of been higher if I had trusted the levels generated.

Have a good weekend one and all.........

Nigel.

bearish butterfly on EURUSD, H4 which worked just great

ziko123:
bearish butterfly on EURUSD, H4 which worked just great

In the next post Before!!

;-)

Finally Future Candidate Patterns

Bearish Gartley on USD_CAD 60 min

Maybe we will get a bearish Gartley in the next hours. If the CAD don't turn near the 61,8 rt of XA we have the chance to see a bearish Butterfly if we go until the 78,6 rt area.

Files:
usdcad_1.gif  15 kb

Bullish Butterfly on Cable 60 min TF

Maybe we'll get a bullish Butterfly in the next hours or next days. What we have is:

• XA leg
  • B = 78,6 of XA
  • C = 38,2% of B
  • AB=CD points to 1.8267
  • and finally 1,27 of XA is around 1.8250

so D have to be around the area 8250-8265

Files:
rangecable.gif  24 kb

bullish butterfly 60 min eur_jpy

The next hours or even day will show if we'll get a bullish butterfly pattern.

What we have right now is:

• near 78,6% of XA
  • 61,8% of AB
Files:
eurjpy.gif  23 kb

hi

what i can not add indactor harmonic pattern to chart

indactor alert ????(error)

help me

ZUP v21,v 22 error

nen:
In the new version. By means of parameter ExtHidden =5 sets the numbers used in the indicator, developed fxsystemtrader. (0.146, 0.236, 0.382, 0.5, 0.618, 0.764, 0.854, 1.0, 1.236, 1.618)

Hi ! nen,

your ZUP21 and 22 produce errors while compiling. I cannot attach to chart. Can you please check?

Thanks.

FX-Hedger:
Hi ! nen,

your ZUP21 and 22 produce errors while compiling. I cannot attach to chart. Can you please check?

Thanks.

No errors.

Coyan

Files:
zup_v22.mq4  58 kb
zup_v22.ex4  51 kb
Reason: