Harmonic Trading - page 9

ShadowWz:
Hi,

the bug is fixed,ZigZag version.

Cheers.

tanx for your effort

i and some of my friends who r profissional in patterns are testing it

Here are a couple of very good threads over at Moneytec that discuss fib patterns:

FIBS - a journey from easy KISSes to tasteful Butterflies

A Collection of Butterflies

Help please!

Hello

Excellent thread and knowledgable people on it. I have downloaded the indicator to my MT4 indicators, when I choose the indicator to my chart, nothing appears on my chart. I noticed that if i look in the 'Inputs' of the indicator the 'countbars' is on '0' the 'from' is on '0' and 'length' is on '10' and 'alert' is on 'true'.

Do I have to imput numbers where there are the '0' values? I wouls like to use this on a 60 min and 240 min eur/usd chart, so what settings would I have to use please?

Also is there anyone who can code some turning points on a chart? These pick out the highs and lows of the intraday swing. You can normally adjust the settings to pick out larger or smaller swings.

I thank you for your time.

fred:
Hello

Excellent thread and knowledgable people on it. I have downloaded the indicator to my MT4 indicators, when I choose the indicator to my chart, nothing appears on my chart. I noticed that if i look in the 'Inputs' of the indicator the 'countbars' is on '0' the 'from' is on '0' and 'length' is on '10' and 'alert' is on 'true'.

Do I have to imput numbers where there are the '0' values? I wouls like to use this on a 60 min and 240 min eur/usd chart, so what settings would I have to use please?

Also is there anyone who can code some turning points on a chart? These pick out the highs and lows of the intraday swing. You can normally adjust the settings to pick out larger or smaller swings.

I thank you for your time.

hi fred

all settings are right.but i suppose that u use old version of metatrader platform

u should upgrade it first to built 191 then u can use it

enjoy

Thank you Kamya.

Do you know of any turning point of a swing indicator? It would display a blue arrow for up trend (buy) and red arrow (sell). It must be adjustable so you can fit it well to the timeframe you are trading. Metastock have a plug in called power pivots plus, AGET have a pivot indicator, and other softwares. I was wondering if anyone was smart enough to code one that is accurate for MT4? If anyone can do it, I would think someone on this clever website can.

Thank you.

results

results

results

Reason: