Harmonic Trading - page 60

kamyar:
hi ghods

i'm glad to see u here and thanks for your cooperation and following the thread.

thanks

kamyar

Hi Mr. Kamyar

i am tracking all of your posts in this site and "gheymatha" and "fxpars" froums.

i hope you have a lot of pips.

nice new indicator

this new indicator is very nice and usefull i have posted a screnshot from daily chart CHFJPY if u read this newdigital is the author active on tsd forum ? can u help translate the language in the code to english ?.

Kamyar thanks for the excel tools infact 1 of the spreadsheats was the 1 i wanted to make. So right know my brain is a bit empty. And kamyar do u always target 38,2 and 61,2 ?

Sailor

Files:

sailor:
this new indicator is very nice and usefull i have posted a screnshot from daily chart CHFJPY if u read this newdigital is the author active on tsd forum ? can u help translate the language in the code to english ?.

Kamyar thanks for the excel tools infact 1 of the spreadsheats was the 1 i wanted to make. So right know my brain is a bit empty. And kamyar do u always target 38,2 and 61,2 ?

Sailor

New indicator: http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=118&view=findpost&p=49382

Files:
zup_v1.rar  7 kb

Kamyar, in regards to post 603, how are you determining your entry point. It looks to me like you are putting a buy stop or sell stop in the middle of the prz? Or are you determining your entry point based on a money management / r to r scenario based on the prz area (with stops) and the target area's? I am a bit curious. Fyi, i think you know this, but i look for a reversal bar at the prz and then simply place an entry and stop based on the reversal bar. Would love to hear some feedback. Keep up the good work.

sailor:

Sailor

hi sailor

i use the 0.382AD and 0.618 AD as the 1st and 2nd potential targets.according to the trend and timeframe we can go for larger targets

thanks

hi nen

nice job.would u mention that what is the diffrence between this last version of the indicator and the one that newdigital has posted earlier(ZUP_Beta4). u r the coder of this indicator and it would be nice that u clarify this matter.

thanks for sharing.

kamyar

Just a quick update for everyone following this thread- my gbp/jpy and chf/jpy shorts are doing marvelous today- not often you can be short on gbp/jpy without worrying about it. Almost a shame for those that havn't fully understood the power of these patterns. I've experimented and think that the 4hr and daily charts are going to be the main setups I follow once a reversal candle has closed, not sure on setting a target point and will just use standard oversold reading to enter again when a reversal candle appears. Think this method is the mutt`s nuts, and when I do buy my first yacht I'm going to name it the butterfly. Keep up the good work everyone, we are onto a real winner here.

Shortwhat

Proud member of the lepidopterist society

sailor:

Sailor

If you are talking about ZigZag with Pesavento numbers indicator so I am not an author of this indicator.

I translated all the comments inside the code changing Russian comments onto English and posted it as well here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page38

So the comments and translated indicator are here.

Author of this indicator is nen.

Reason: