Harmonic Trading - page 523

EVASPARKLING:
Dear Mladen I recently downloaded this indicator and I would like you to add an alarm function to it whenever a new zigzag leg is formed thanks for you esteemed help in advance.

EVASPARKLING

The best man to ask anything (regarding altering or explanation) about ZUP indicator is poruchik (since he invested immense work and knowledge in that indicator) - compared to him my knowledge of ZUP indicator is insignificant. Moved your post here since it belongs here - the rest is up to others

regards

Mladen

in there is a notification about emergence of a pattern and (or) a new leg of a zigzag

But ZUP sometimes "fills up"

it is necessary to enter into a code refresher

I do not add it, sorry (I am not coder)

USDCAD H4 Bearish Impulse Wave 0.886 @ 1.0420 + Hidden Rsi bearish Div

Files:

Hi,

I hope I'm posting in the correct location, as I'm new to this interesting forum.

I find the ZUP indicator to be fascinating, and major thanks to poruchik for that.

I've noticed that in the code, all comments and strings have an encoding issue when I view it in my MQL4 Editor.

Eg: Alert (Symbol()," ",Period()," ïîÿâèëñÿ íîâûé Ïàòòåðí");

I've looked at the editor options but cannot find any charset-related change.

Is there something I should do to be able to be able to read these characters?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Timo.

Hello friends

In that figure, fibo ratios {0.382;0.886} x {1.13;3.14} are shown to construct AB=CD patetern

We must select for example the couple (0.618;1.618) for construct a perfect one.

But is (0.886;3.14) a validate one ?

Can somebody indicate correct couple of ratio that can be used in a AB=CD ?

Files:
abcd.png  11 kb

The Alternate AB=CD Pattern Since the AB=CD pattern is the basic framework of all harmonic patterns, it is an essential consideration in defining any Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ). Although the equivalent AB=CD pattern has been utilized by technicians for quite some time, the idea of an alternate calculation to define other Harmonic patterns was originally outlined in The Harmonic Trader. Alternate patterns provide an effective means of complimenting other significant Fibonacci calculations, especially when the equivalent AB=CD is not relevant for a particular set-up. The alternate AB=CD pattern differentiates patterns, as well. For example, the AB=CD in a Gartley is usually equivalent, while the Bat utilizes an alternate 1.27AB=CD pattern. These two similar patterns require completely different AB=CD conditions to validate their respective structures. This degree of differentiation increases the validity of pattern identification techniques and reduces the overall risk by defining the most precise Potential Reversal Zones (PRZ).

Harmonic Trader - Harmonic Price Patterns

Files:
eurusdm15t5.png  53 kb

please were can i find the zup v135 n200 monitor. the korhamonics monitor is not attaching to my chart.

help pls

what is zup v135 n200 monitor?

korhamonics monitor need korhamonics indi

i was asking if there is any monitor for the 135 N200 like the korhamonics monitor.

i have the korhamonics indy you posted along side the monitor yet it wouldnt attach to chart. or is it caused by the version of my MT4

How about this? Where will be The Exit?

Reason: