Harmonic Trading - page 465

grandaevus:
Please try both of them. I'll be testing both versions side by side next week. If something doesn't work as it should be, please let me know.

ok i'l keep both on my charts , i modified my previous reply please read it again , thanks

Mike_Mike:
on behalf of all the members on this forum i'd thank you so much for your efforts and contribution , so i assume we may remove the previous latest version since both are the same ? but this latest one rafind the last bearish crab on gbpcad eventho the configurations are the same , could you please explain why different versions don't indicate the same patterns when configurations are the same ? arn't the fibo levels entered in the code similar ? thanks

###ZUP_v113wsv57

Bearish Crab on Gbpcad D1

###ZUP_v135wsv05

Bearish Crab on Gbpcad D1

Recommended:

noBackstep = false;

DirectionOfSearchMaxMin = false;

maxBarToD = 150;

Please try noBackstep = false;

Files:
untitled01.png  68 kb
untitled02.png  69 kb

Bearish Real AB=CD on EURUSD daily chart

The pair is also facing a strong trend line support + the price is out of the bollinger bands + a very strong shooting start on 4 hours . there if price goes back up anywhere from 0-50 pips away from the last high of it would be a good 1:3 trade . 50 pips for 150 pips . lets see

Files:
abcd.jpg  189 kb

Yes it indicate it now when i change the nobackstep , but even with nobackstep = true it finds the ab=cd on eur/usd daily chart

hello grandaevus

Great job ! Your indicators are powerfull and accurate .Thanks

One more recommended setting

FiboStep=false

All Recommended Settings are;

noBackstep = false;

FiboStep=false;

DirectionOfSearchMaxMin = false;

maxBarToD = 150;

alam313:
Hi, Woooo, So colorful in your chart, what are the Zup versions and indicators that you are using ?!

v135, 123, 122, 120, 117, ALL NEXT, FxGroundWorks ZUP and Korharmonics for harmonic indicators and sup-res3 and SS SupportResistance for support and resistance. What about you? What versions of ZUP do you use?

GBPUSD D1. Bearish gartley. The pattern is formed but I'd wait for the price to reach 127.2 and 138.2 area because of previous support and resistance, or 150 and 78.6 (XD) area.

Files:

Hola Ryu Shin can you post your updated template, thank you very much.

forexpro4.5:
Hola Ryu Shin can you post your updated template, thank you very much.

I will but I wanna test it more. I wanna find a better way to take advantage of ALL NEXT. You know I'd like to your setting too cuz it might be helpful for me and/or others to set ZUP better and better.

Reason: