Harmonic Trading - page 109

4H + 5M on eurusd

Now EURUSD is again back at 4H PRZ while 5M made AB=CD pattern to go short. Lets see how it works out...

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  17 kb

e/d PTRZ

that short trade seems to go nicely and the new pattern is developing (attached price time resistanse for it)

edit: interesting thing is that the pattern on gbpusd which I posted earlier started to form much earlier than on euro but still has almost identical time zones as euro.

Files:

kamyar:
here is nice gartley that has worked well so far.the targets are not hit yet.as always,who knows what will happen let see.........

updated chart.27july.First target is hit so far.

unfortunatley i missed this as i was over trade at the time.no mind, cases like these will hapen more and more.

hi golum

i want to say i have been following your posts closely.keep up the good work .

i wish u the best

kamyar

Thanks and same to you kamyar. I knew those patterns some time ago but never actually stopped for a better look. This thread, probably because of so many examples and great explanation provoked me to look closer. Better later than never anyways so thanks again for you work again.

recap...

So this could be an example that time zone actually worked out. Price did not go to far up, just couple pips. So if you would use normal tricky entry with indicator or price action confirming the pattern it would produce very small profit with bad r/r or a loss probably. As you can see on a picture below price avoided its price zone while being in the time zone so there was no entry - simply price didnt touch a price zone WHEN it should.

I really do not know yet if this is just a coincident or not. Guess the future will tell...

Files:

thanks

hi

Dear golum your suggestion seems good.thanks for sharing .please let us know what are doing.

i think it is very good and i following your posts.

i hope you will be success.

regards

Cable 4 hour, everything I need for a safe trip SOUTH.

Files:
gbp4h.gif  35 kb

Hello,

where I get the different gartley mq4-files?

Thanks for help!

Regards

pricetime patterns... so far

This is truly amazing and im getting more and more confidence in it every next trade (Iv started to trade it with small lots actually). Im sorry that I dont post it in real time but as mentioned I look for patterns on four major pairs on 5m timeframe so when I get in the trade its hard to do posting really.

Files:
Reason: