Candles - page 26

next version

made some changes

still nothing drawing and i dont know what im doing wrong

Files:
bsrdv.jpg  69 kb

ASK candle charts

Hi everyone,

I am looking for ask candle charts as my trading method requires the ask price to cross certain indicator levels but if I use the bid candles the indicator would be calculated from that price not that ask price.

Has this been achieved before? If not I would be really grateful if someone could help me with this issue.

I think it must be possible. My idea would be to some how shift the bid candles up vertically by the spread for that particular pair/instrument. As I have absolutely zero coding knowledge I'm not sure how this would be possible, but am sure someone with the correct knowledge would be able to do this.

Thanks for reading and for any help.

Are your levels just lines?

That would be not hard.

Hi Kolier,

Yes the levels are lines, they are lines of bollinger bands.

I need these bollinger bands to be calulated from the ask price not the bid.

I am after some sort of EA/indicator that can acheive ask price candles so that I can attach the bollinger bands indicator to the ask chart.

Let me know if you think this is possible so I can give you more details of what I need it to do.

Thanks

jd

ra457:
made some changes still nothing drawing and i dont know what im doing wrong

I've looked at the code and you have several problems.

First, you will need a while or for loop to loop thru all the bars(Customcandle uses a while loop)

Second, you are trying to use the following:

MarketInfo(NULL,Bid) should be MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)

MarketInfo(NULL,Open) there is no such function

I would suggest starting with something simple that just draws rectangles around each bar or several bars just to get the feel for it being you are new to programming.

hi felows....i'm searching for candle body range (open/close) in pip where the pip numbers stated after the candle close...below or top of the candle...

the range also can be customized follow by timeframe or brokers time:

example:

CANDLE BODY RANGE IN PIPS TOP OR BELOW OF THE CANDLE.

GMT SETTING plus market hours. london japan n us sesion

Brokers time / SETTINGS

0.00 show range in pip true/false

1.00 show range in pip true/false

and so on...

sorry for my bad english,,,,hope some body can code this for me... tq

Alarm on candle close in opposite direction

Have you ?

int start()

{

if (Volume[0] >1)

return(0);

if ( Close[1]>Open[1] && Close[2]<Open[2] )

Alarm("Candle closed up");

if ( Close[1]Open[2] )

Alarm("Candle closed down");

}

I need H4 in H1 indicator

Hi all!!! I looking for an indicator that show the H4 canddles on the H1 chart. It is likes 1 big H4 canddle around 4 canddles of H1 chart. I know, this indicator is at mql4.com forum but I can not remember the name of it. Please attache here this indicator if you have it or just reply me the name on this threat. Thank's much!!!

Files:
Reason: