D1 timeframe. Candles.

See image.

Files:
itest.gif  22 kb
itest.mq4  4 kb

An other one.

Settings:

- HistCountBars - how many bars indicator will count;

- DeltaBars - number of the bars (days) for the calculation of the average length of candle;

- MoreThen - percentage of average length of candle which we will use;

Select your color for this indicator to be visible on the chart (according to your preference).

Dots are the strong bars and arrows after that are the signals to enter.

Files:

Yeahm indicators are sure interesting, you got the from Viac forum if I am not misteken, only could you explain how to use the iTest indicator ? It is not quite clear ...

Regards

Ravique:
Yeahm indicators are sure interesting, you got the from Viac forum if I am not misteken, only could you explain how to use the iTest indicator ? It is not quite clear ... Regards

It was the post on viac forum like this: "look what I found seems interesting but does anybody know how to use it exactly?". And the person who found this indicator (inside his computer) e-mailed to the author but nobody replied.

So, I just posted.

Yeah I remember the post itself, I was running trough the whole thread there.

Too bad now one knows how to set it though.

There are three kind of dots there, in the iTEST indicator, so it would be logical to assume that one is buy one is sell one is target, or close. Instead of buy sell they could indicate bearish or bullis bars ?

Candlestick trading indicators?

Anyone know of any indicators that can say put an arrow on the price chart when a candlestick formation occurs.

For example indicating, bearish/bullish engulfing patters / hanging man/ hammer/ harama cross / shooting star / three white soldiers / three black crows.. etc....

Pattern recognition

drgoodvibe:
Anyone know of any indicators that can say put an arrow on the price chart when a candlestick formation occurs. For example indicating, bearish/bullish engulfing patters / hanging man/ hammer/ harama cross / shooting star / three white soldiers / three black crows.. etc....

I think it is pattern recognition.

Regards,

SFX

Files:

thanks very much I will test it out when I get home.

Does anyone else use candlestick patterns as a indicator?

Hey

Yes i use them in conjunktion with trendlines and horizontal lines

Sailor

using candlestick pattern ... u can predict next move more better than using other indicator..... i love candle...!!!

candleman:
using candlestick pattern ... u can predict next move more better than using other indicator..... i love candle...!!!

I'm glad to hear that from you. I was working on candlestick patterns & wondered if you statistically tried to find any successful patterns [ say 80-90% + success rates ] other than the highly published behaviours like the engulfing & the harami's & the soldiers.

Im as of now testing the FX majors on the OHLC of the last 3, 4, 5, 6 bars for candles patterns which are highly successful. Let me know how you analyze candles.

Would be a great input. Thankx.

Reason: