"News" provider in the MT4 platform?

Hi all,

The question on which Forex.com was unable to respond was about the details  of the provider who give them "News" in "news" window within the MT4 platform they provide...

They vaguely saying that  it's provided by Thomson Reuters, but in order to use this information (what I would prefer to do) I will need to know the exact subscription plan which Metaquotes has with Thomson Reuters for their "news" window ( namet Metaquotes because forex.com saying that thair company hasn't any contacts with this news feed)...

It's a great service, also because it's free (Reuters News Feed for financial news is paid based subscription), but taking into account that there are many different kind of subscriptions (stock, financial, political cultural etc. ) I need to know which topics are covered by this service.

Thank's in advance for the response, and I hope it will be more precise that that provided by forex.com....

cheers 

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Daniel M'
Daniel M: Hello Adam, and welcome to FOREX.com UK. May I have your User ID (Account Number) or email address to better assist you?
Adam: Hi Daniel,
Adam: I am interested WHO IS your provider for "News" column whithin MT4 platform
Daniel M: One moment please.
Adam: because I would like to use that column as live news data for my trading, I would like to know who provide it...
Adam: who is responsible for it correctness and if that data are complete....
Daniel M: Reuters provides that info.
Adam: it's great, could you provide me which feed package do you have with them? which data aspects are covered by that feed?
Adam: according to Reuters they offer different packages, which one the MT4 use? thanks
Daniel M: We do not have that information available unfortunately.
Adam: who could provide me that?
Adam: is that a service offered by Metequotes directly?
Daniel M: I am not sure.
Adam: could you support me with that?
Adam: taking into account that this is the service offered to your clients, your company must know at least limitations of what they offer, do you agree?
Adam: I understand that this is "not standard" question, but it would be very pretty if some of your staff will be able to give me a response
Adam: are you still here Daniel?
Daniel M: Unfortunately all we have is we are using them as a news feed provider for the platform for Mt4.
Daniel M: That is all the information we have.
Adam: ok thanks
Daniel M: You're welcome.
Daniel M: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Adam: thats all for now... I will try to contact metaquotes
Daniel M: You're welcome.

MT4 does not provide the access to it own news-windows - but with the special Windows functions and it should be possible.

gooly:
MT4 does not provide the access to it own news-windows - but with the special Windows functions and it should be possible.

I see you have misunderstood me, I "would like to use" this news as they are, inside the mt4 platform just reading them... with my eyes... so I don't need "take" that data from mt4...

but in order to use that data, I would like to understand where exactly this news come from, and what exactly topics they cover... this is a question addressed to MT4 technical support.... cheers 

You need mt4-special values to access the windows tab locally! To find you you need special tools - forex.com can't help you!

gooly:
You need mt4-special values to access the windows tab locally! To find you you need special tools - forex.com can't help you!
Dear gooly, I just need to know where does this news come from... this news could be an important data (because it's realtime news) but I need to know the source of that information and who is responsible for that. Hope I have clarified the question above. however thank you for your attention to the topic.

I think the news are coming from your provider - I see different providers, different news.
Reason: