CAN ADMIN SAY SOMETHING HERE!

'PLS COULD ANYONE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT FINANCIAL ROBOTICS'

But Rosh decline that no broker could steal EA from server-platform. I came across it in one forum topic.

Then how come that sparenfx and so-called financial robotics inc. will team up with metaquote to dupe developers of their great EAs.

Pls admin should react to this topic promptly.

Thank you admin...

Sorry Rosh! I mistaken you for stringo, but i think both of you work with metaquotes??

Pls check: 'Protecting Our Ea's From The Brokers'

Rosh, I mean metaquotes does NOT produce MT4 Server that could infiltrate into clients EAs to steal them or duplicate code strategies of the clients??

I could say this because looking at the comments of DxdCn and ukt wanna suggest that Sparen SA, San Jose, Costa Rica is a MT4 Server holder who is also a broker and a client of metaquote, this broker team up with Financial Robotics Inc. to cart away with victim of chances who subscribe to them on trust to play demo from sparenfx brokerage MT4 server with hope of testing and showcasing EAs according to their so-called web-ads.

So pls Rosh, kindly tell us truth if it is possible for some broker to have a special MT4 server package that can copy or duplicate clients EAs and/or strategies??

Thank you.

they posted 6 or so months ago on moneytec forum, yet still, they have NO website beyond front page.

maybe they wanna get your great EA and do a 'runner' ;)

anyways - IF you developer AND have killer app THEN why you not use it for self gain?

no money? not need huge startup and with compounding you ok, yes?

errrr, IF have that killer app that is!

What is wrong with you?

Above is NOT in any way shape or form suggesting in the slightest any connection what so ever with MetaQuotes.

"maybe they wanna get your great EA and do a 'runner' " simply states that perhaps robotics are just interested in your EA

Were you born yesterday? People on the web will pretend to do anything or be anybody - and they prey on innocents like you.

It is you who are suggesting slanderous things about MetaQuotes and their representatives.

Who or what is "Sparen SA, San Jose, Costa Rica " ???????

"ukt wanna suggest that Sparen SA, San Jose, Costa Rica is a MT4 Server holder who is also a broker and a client of metaquote, this broker team up with Financial Robotics Inc. to cart away with victim of chances who subscribe to them on trust to play demo from sparenfx brokerage MT4 s"

You are putting words in peoples mouths to suit your own agenda... grow up, get a life and please have the decency to just go away from this forum.

Do you understand anything? I repeat again: IF you have good EA THEN just go away and make income with it

What is more likely is that you have nothing at all ...

Anyone with half a brain would "get on with the job of running their EA to make income" and not - as you do, which is to waste peoples time with dumb posts.

ukt wrote >>

they posted 6 or so months ago on moneytec forum, yet still, they have NO website beyond front page.

maybe they wanna get your great EA and do a 'runner' ;)

anyways - IF you developer AND have killer app THEN why you not use it for self gain?

no money? not need huge startup and with compounding you ok, yes?

errrr, IF have that killer app that is!

What is wrong with you?

Above is NOT in any way shape or form suggesting in the slightest any connection what so ever with MetaQuotes.

"maybe they wanna get your great EA and do a 'runner' " simply states that perhaps robotics are just interested in your EA

Were you born yesterday? People on the web will pretend to do anything or be anybody - and they prey on innocents like you.

It is you who are suggesting slanderous things about MetaQuotes and their representatives.

Who or what is "Sparen SA, San Jose, Costa Rica " ???????

"ukt wanna suggest that Sparen SA, San Jose, Costa Rica is a MT4 Server holder who is also a broker and a client of metaquote, this broker team up with Financial Robotics Inc. to cart away with victim of chances who subscribe to them on trust to play demo from sparenfx brokerage MT4 s"

You are putting words in peoples mouths to suit your own agenda... grow up, get a life and please have the decency to just go away from this forum.

Do you understand anything? I repeat again: IF you have good EA THEN just go away and make income with it

What is more likely is that you have nothing at all ...

Anyone with half a brain would "get on with the job of running their EA to make income" and not - as you do, which is to waste peoples time with dumb posts.

ukt, pls dont be upset!

I am sorry for the way I express myself here. But everyone has different understanding and unequal style of presentations perhaps affected by where we grow up and type of upbringings and educations we acquire, etc.

Here in this forum, i want to encourage people to be self-confident and free to express their minds.

Though NOT yet a EA developer like you ukt, but I just want to let this medium be the one that refute claims of some people that they can do what has NOT happened before, they can create black-holes(holy-grails) EAs, they can give people financial freedom that they themselves do NOT have!!

Once again I appologise to DxdCn, ukt and perhaps metaquote and others who were offended with my presentation.

Cheers!

ukt, pls what do you mean by killer app??

2008 wrote >>
ukt, pls what do you mean by killer app??

A killer application (commonly shortened to killer app) is a computer program that is so useful or desirable that it proves the value of some underlying technology, such as a gaming console, operating system, or piece of computer hardware.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer application

Reason: