General - page 963

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993 Enthusiasts organize a championship! I would like to participate.
How do I set price alerts on lines in mt4?  I would love to receive the alerts as a text if possible and/or as an email. I have watched you tube video after you tube video on this and many say that MT4 does not have this functionality or that I must have a special type of paid email account to...
  MT5 NOT WORKING  (3)
I downloaded MT5 on my Mac and the charts aren't moving. Every chart stays frozen on the bid line. My Market Watch is frozen too. I deleted everything and downloaded again but same problem. I don't have any indicators or EA loaded. can anyone tell me if they know what I might have done wrong? Thanks...
1- we are competing with each other? 2- if i win, that means other retail traders lose, or just that the price has changed? 3- everybody can theoretically win on this or not? thanks
Ok so since this website seems to have been converted over from forextsd.com to mql5 I have posted a freelanc job for a programmer. Yet not only am I not able to pay the chosen service provider because it will not let me change my paypal and keeps saying there is an email address with that account
YES: Me: Alexa, what is the price of the Eur-Dollar? Alexa: 20 Points below MA, RSI is overbought, .. ME: Alexa, Buy 1 Lot, place profittarget at 30 Points.. Alexa: I buy 1 lot Euro-dollar ..,NO: Alexa and me, we are divorced! We speak with each other only through our lawyers.NO: This will reduce...
  RETRACE PASSWORD  (1)
Hi  there, if any one know how to retace my password? this accoutn I saved my Password in Web, but so how I forgoted:( 
[Deleted]
Did anyone else catch the AUDJPY / EURJPY Swings yesterday? - seemed to completely dismiss the findings of the market releases (or I completely misread them)......
Since and update a while ago by my broker, the terminal, chart controls and status bar disappear when I close my MT4 platform. Does anyone know what config parameter I need to adjust and what values they should be to retain the terminal, chart control and status tabs visible on restarting? Thanks in
i have an expert working in daily and weakly time frame there is one error occurs  when i starting auto trade he is open the order and when migrate it to vps not open the new trade but working to close normally the already opened errors and when i stoped vps and strat the normal auto trading is...
i was trying to add new product, every thing was working ok until attach file step , although i am trying to attach ".ex4" file but i received an error telling me that only ".ex4" files are allowed compile using new compiler.
Hi, I am copying a signal in MT4. Myself and signal provider are with different brokers. Recently, provider did 3 trades and I saw 3 trades copied->closed and then few seconds 3 another trades copied and closed. I lost quite a lot of money because of this. After discussion with provider, we found
1>5dozens and can create new great systems easily and fast
In using multiple monitors, how does one get a chart to another monitor screen? I moved the whole page but would rather only move a few charts without the main window. Usually it's undocking with other platforms...Thx everyone.
Hello, i have Subscribe a payd signal, and running MT4 in VPS. I dont like VPS im using, and like to move to another VPS. Question: How do i migrate from one VPS to another VPS ?  Im allready installed MT4 to new VPS, also old vps still running with signal connected. Do i need disable autotrade and...
What is it? When is it important
i need to test a new ea forward test plz submit ur vps  for this job thank u
Hello everybody can someone help me and give me name of the indicator on this pics? Thx
MetaQuotes Software Corp. will present its latest developments at the Moscow Financial Expo 2017. The event is to be held on the 28th and 29th of April at the Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel in Moscow bringing together more than 30 companies and 3000 visitors. The key topics of the event are trading,...
Dear Mladen How to convert Mql4 to Mql5 because i have several good mql5 files need to be checked , some of them here i am posting
MT4 version 4 build 1065 on Windows 10. last Updated Windows made  big Problem.  I don't know why some of indication can not attach chart.  Help me, please.
2017.04.24 03:18:52.346 Signal '   ': account equity -3.96(actually Profit) less than limit 9000.00, subscription disabled 2017.04.24 03:18:52.350 Signal '   ': subscription disabled 2017.04.24 03:18:52.350 Signal '   ': account equity less than limit, close all positions opened by signal
  MT - shares?  (1)
Hello, MT is mainly about buying and selling forex. Can I also buy and sell all shares available on the market? REgards
hi every body i want close a part of position  by positionclosepartial function in mql5, but i cant and give me errror! please help me how to use it?
Hello all,, i want to ask about this signals [link deleted by moderator] 1-his account is cent account(my account is standard account) 2-his Leverage is 1:500(my leverage is 1:200) 3- his balance is 11002$(my account balance is 500$) 4-he is always opening volume is 0.1   so if i want to copy from...
We know that MT5 supports CPU multithreading operations, But If it is compatible with GPU computing should best. NVIDIA's GPU have CUDA function. I think if MT5 can run the GPU to calculate should be best feature.
  trade disabled ?  (2)
Today my tester stopped doing trades. I understand when settings prohibit real trades, but how tester can be disabled? I have two computers. On another one what is not connected with internet there are no such problem with same EA and trades
Congratulations to Artyom Trishkin - our new moderator