General - page 478

Please I will appreciate anyone that can help me understand what is happening. I got banned twice so far today, I wrote support but I am yet to receive a response, although on both occasions the ban seems to disappear after some time
I am interested in investing on stocks on Korea stock , and the Hong Kong metal exchanges. I don't see them in View/deep market/indicators/(stocks, currencies and metals) menu! In research on a beginner platform that gives freedom in making my direct private investment I read that the platform does
Hi, i'm making a dot net api and i need to List of all close positions, and the list of all open positions, How can i get them in MQL5
HI my MT5 doesnt have market option to purchase indicators
Hi ! The application has been hanging since December 27 , the solution to my question has not happened , I can't get my indicator, what should I do
Hello coders, I lack knowledge in coding and for the most part all I know is that everything in coding is mainly number based/ information gathering so my idea may not be possible.... BUT here it is; Is it possible to have an EA gather information from a telegram channel? The information for each
Hello, I’m trying to upload a file to the marketplace but I receive an error message that external DLL’s are not allowed.. By default, I have these switched off so I’m a little confused and lost. Does anybody have a workaround / tip to help me get the file uploaded? thanks in advance! Rob
[Deleted]
  Broker ECN NDD  (1)
Hi, I would like to ask which brokers do you recommend that they are real ecn and have no dealing desk
  _Period  (2)
Hello, I always was thinking that gives back the Period in Minutes, that works pretty well till the timeframe 30min I tried it out and get following results what's happen here? thanks
bool SelectLastOpenTrade()  {   int lastOrder = -1;   int total = OrdersTotal();   for(int i = total-1; i >= 0; i--)     {      if(!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) continue;      if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)        {         lastOrder = i;...
  Signal Issues  (1)
Dear Forum Members, I am relatively new in forex trading , I wouldn't know if anyone here use signals
Dear MQL5, I have submitted the update to my EA in my back office, but it appears it is not proceeding. There looks like an error "Invalid price". No prices have been changed from original product. Please explain why this error is occurring. Please resolve this error so I can give update to my
I have found a provider I would like to subscribe to and they use the same brokerage firm in the same country as me as well but I keep getting the error: Subscription Failed Signal provider does not work by FIFO rule. Thank you for your help
Hi, I have added the signal in my profile however, it didn't show the complete history. I have been running the EA for more than 3 months but it is only showing the data for few days. Can you please help me with this. Patiently waiting for your respoinse. Kindest Regards, Nabeel
Is there any way for the EA to read the lot size from the standard form in the graphic window before launch an order? The idea is the possibility of manualy change volume of new operations without reboot the EA. Standard form
hello i registered to a signal and after like 4 days it was closed and the money didnt get refunded how can i reclaim
I can't seem to find this information anywhere, hopefully someone knows the answer.  I am subscribing to a signal.  I will want to renew that subscription, but when it comes due I will be away.  What happens if I renew the subscription a few days early?  Will the new subscription start from that new...
Hi all As an introduction and to provide context, I have literally zero experience with forex trading and up until 2 days ago I had never heard of MT4.. My father has recently been introduced to someone who claims to be forex trading whiz, and after showing him a supposed trading account that was
Hi, I have been trying to figure out what time 4 Hours Candlesticks opens, but couldn't get any tangible clues, is there anyone can help out please? This 4 hours candlestick open and close time could perfectly help my Strategy for making an EA. Can anyone shade light on this? Regards, Tochi
Attempting to install an EA getting "Installation is failed" error. Had the EA then removed it, we're attempting to readd it now Just got a VPS if that information is helpful. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, can I subscribe 2 paid signal to 1 account
hi as described in the title I got an error message as a notification saying that "signalname: failed to copy a trade #1234567" I was opening the mt5 on my pc and while inspecting the settings i found that the "enable realtime signal subscription" is not checked but I tried many time to check it and
Hi can I have more than 500 friend in my friend list? Or it is limited to 500
I have an error on the installation of Metatrader 5 on Windows 10 (picture attached). I get an error during the installation: "The procedure entry point ... could not be located in the dynamic link library ... terminal64.exe." The installation concludes and if I try to run the application I get the
Hi every time the signal provider posts a signal and close it with a profit $10 it show $3 here (note: the $$ in my account is the same of his account and same leverage but different company) What is the slippage
  need help  (4)
my indicator stop working So I remove and Can't not install its said no activate. may be because of window update. how can I do i am not expert in computer. please help
hello any one could help how to show my signal on public ? as information, i have registered my signal yesterday and approve but problem it was not on public signal heri
Hi, as many may know, we are facing a great recession during the next months. However, it is more than likely from todays perspective, that we also will have an inflation. The FED has now published a report, that shows that during the last 600 years, and after each virus outbreak, company wins very
Hey all! I am trying to create a function that returns the appropriate lot size according to a required risk % of the total balance (in deposit currency) available. So far I managed to code these 2 functions by looking at different sources available online (forums + source base in meta editor) by
hello, I am doing copy trading on 30-12-2020. but 3 days from Monday to Wednesday there are no open transactions, please explain because I have already paid for the copytrade