General - page 924

I think Mobile trading is good because when you start mobile trading then you can feel good and you can start over trading. You know we should stay with Forex market more hour. So what are you thinking about it please share with us
Hi There I am busy learning MQL5. I have created a simple function that check a larry conners RSI 2 entry points. I would like to draw an up arrow when the Buy conditions are met and a down arrow when the sell conditions are met. On the next candle. Function string CheckLarryConners () {      string...
Hello, i'm newbie please help. I want to get pivot from candlestick value at 20:00 everyday at Timeframe H4. I already try this code but it seems not worked well. if(Hour() == 00||Hour() == 01||Hour() == 02||Hour() == 03)    {    RefreshRates();     cHigh = iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_H4, 1);     cLow =...
Hello. Is there any solution for reducing figures in price from 0,00001 to 0,0001? Regards
  Why won't I ever sign up for a signal?  (88   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Each his own option please. I, for example, cannot trust even the most profitable and seemingly low-risk one without knowing its algorithm
Hey all, maybe you could help me solving this problem. I have create a simple DLL, like as described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/18 The DLL work when i use as parameter a Integer but when i switch to string, MT5 come up with the message, he couldn't find the method: 2017.11.18 11:24:35...
Hello everyone I loaded  an indicator and gave me a serious problem in character alignment and formatting. I tried in vain for a change all windows resolution and also the font size from the registry but nothing to do. Did any of you have a similar problem? How did I fix it? Thank you for now for...
  currency index  (2)
Dear All guiders Please advice, is there  any broker offer currency index, like: USDX chart, Euro index , and other currencies charts that we can view its in MT4, or MT5 charts. but not indicator, I mean, the broker offer that USDX in their list. USDx indicator many error. I have tried many web base...
  Mr Martin and his friends  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
What do you think (or maybe you know) about the safe use of martingale and its derivatives: averaging, hedges and the like? Our tops lived a long time because it was essentially a medium to long term flat. Hi Taras. But, not so long ago the Euro currency pair flew up for a few days, and so did the
In the recent 24 months, the stock markets have been on a down turn, and many people started looking towards multi-directional instruments like forex trading. The great thing about trading the forex market is that there is a large amount of free information online, and there are many brokers who...
Hi all, According to the documentation (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/generic ) generic templates should be available in the Include\Generic folder. However there is no such folder in MT5 ! Would it be possible to upload it ? Thanks in advance, Sk
Goodmorning everyone, I have an unusual problem and it happens in a seemingly random way or: data: I have a farm with 50 agents around me, during the optimization phases, that some times they are used all a few times it is likely to use only those on the local computer, the one where I run EA. the
The MetaTrader trading platforms received the Best FX Trading Platform award at the Finance Magnates Awards 2017. Last year, at the London Summit 2016, the MetaTrader 5 platform was named the Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform. Also, MetaTrader was the winner in key categories at the Financial...
Hi there, I have a private class variable _confirmedPivots that I use to contain pivots from a different collection (of the same type) that have "confirmed" (by the rules of my methodology). I create a copy of the source CHiLo object (see below) and add it to _confirmedPivots collection. When this...
I have a camarilla indicator that needs a little tweaking- and i also would like to have it autotrade for me when certain pivot points are hit- if you think you can help me then message me and ill explain in more detail what i need.. thanks! ill also pay
pair usdjpy felling down, my balance 26$, Equity: 15$, now free margin -5$, here on pic current situation, my question is when my order will close when my Equity reach 0 or its my order will close early , do I need topup some $ to protect early closing order? Thanks
Hello All, I am using a demo indicator downloaded from MQL4 Market. While calling in EA through i Custom. I am facing one error : "2017.11.17 15:30:21.632 2017.01.03 01:18:10  Impulse Checker EURUSD,M5: initialization failed (1)      2017.11.17 15:30:32.993 2017.01.03 01:18:19  Impulse Checker...
[Deleted]
  Alternative MQL editor?  (14   1 2)
Hi there guys! Question: is there any alternative to MQL Editor? I don't mean an editor that can actually compile, but simply a better alternative with syntax highlighting (I know that MQL Editor has that one) or any other useful features that can make writing/ editing code easier. Again, I really...
  How to make product file?  (12   1 2)
I have a new product. I would like to upload my product to Market.  Let me know how to make product file, please? 
Hello, I have created two new custom symbols and was successfully able to feed them with the bars as the follow example for each: <DATE>,<TIME>,<OPEN>,<HIGH>,<LOW>,<CLOSE>,<VOL>,<TICKVOL>,<SPREAD> 2016.05.12,13:06:00,2.76,2.76,2.76,2.76,5264,0,0 2016.05.12,13:07:00,2.75,2.75,2.75,2.75,20000,0,0 Is
Hello all, I downloaded and installed the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager build 1643 a few weeks ago and setup agents. I have the scheduler enabled to allow cloud networks tasks anytime as well as checking the box on the MQL5 Cloud Network tab to sell computing resources via an MQL5.community account....
High, a question from a newbe: Is it possible to shift a signal from one account to another? If so, how to do it? When I subscribe to a signal, first I check on a demo account whether slippage etc. is acceptable. If I'm satisfied I want to continue the signal on a life account. Till now I see no...
Dear administration, I have used the search, but have not found any information on arbitration, namely rules, regulations and deadlines. How does arbitration take place, what is the sequence and what are the deadlines? And why is the "next" button still active on the "submit jobs" page when a
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm searching a MT4 programmer for a work... I bought an indicator which defines trend, I would like to create a multi time frame Indicator (mainly seven timeframes M5,M15,1H,4H,Daily,Weekly,Monthly or more if it's possible), in separated windows where i can see when there is a bullish (green),...
MQL5 Cloud Network: Are You Still Calculating? It will soon be one year since the MQL5 Cloud Network has been launched. This leading edge event ushered in a new era of algorithmic trading - now with a couple of clicks, traders can have hundreds and thousands of computing cores at their disposal for...
Hi Can any one help with this code to scan multi pairs as it shown in the code.       string pairs[]={"AUDCAD","AUDCHF","AUDNZD","AUDJPY","AUDUSD"};      int PairsToScan = 5;      bool isNewH1()       {         static datetime BarTime;         if (BarTime==0)                            {...
Hi, I am new to MT5 and need some guidance to get started in programming MQL5. I am trying to write a simple indicator that: 1) Puts a Green Up arrow at the low of a bar when: the given bar's range (close - open) is more then that of bar 3 periods before 2) Puts a Red Down arrow at the high of a bar...
Hi all, is there an existing zigzag indicator - that can detect user specified swing sequences? eg. I want to detect a successive order of a HH, HL, HH, HL, HH? Thank you eb
Hi guys, So this is my first time posting on this forum. I have only a very small amount of coding ability, but after a few weeks of reading, trial and error, and trying hard to remember what I learned in school I have manged to write an indicator that gives fairly good entry signals according to...