General - page 868

Hello all,  I have two accounts at different brokers and on one broker I observed that price quotation move bit slower than the other so I switch to see what is happening at lower levels on the tick charts. Can anyone help me understand why there are so much differences between the two charts?...
  bollinger band  (5)
Hello , Does the program have an alarm when the bollinger band midline price is reached ? 
Indicator logic Anyone want to code this? time frames:M1/M5/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1 PERIOD 1 : 30 //LAST 30 CANDLES average percentage value 30 candles // show percentage strength on history PERIOD 2 :15 //LAST 15 CANDLES average percentage value of 15 candles // show percentage strength on history PERIOD
Dear all. Can you explain me why i have a difference about the volume when the trade are copy in my Mt4 with a trader who i have a Subscription. All my volume stay always in 0.01... Thk
Hello,   I'd like to test a correlation strategy and I'm looking for a very simple EA I used but I can't find anymore. I'm looking for a EA or script that does this:   Inputs were: - Pair1 - Lot size Pair1 - Buy/Sell Pair1 (can choose if buy or sell that pair) - Pair2 - Lot size Pair2 -...
Hello everyone, I'm quite new when it comes to programming (did some work in C# and Python, but mostly just figuring out the fundamentals and concepts, since I'm going to CompSci college in 4 months and want to build something already). Let me first explain what I want to do and then move on. For...
hi, I´m trying change instrument on chart typing, but unsucessfull. like this: chart opened is CPG.UK-d, then I make enter and type DGE.UK-d after I make enter again but chart doesn´t change to DGE.UK-d any idea? tks
This is more of a public service announcement than a request for comments. I ran into an issue where the "Volume" option under the [Trade] tab didn't save. The Service Desk has me reinstall MT5, which fixed the issue. - - - - - - 1. Terminal version and bitness 5.00 build 1861 2. Issue description
Hi; I´m trying pay vps by paypal and credit card, unsucessfull. somebody could help?
[Deleted]
#import "user32.dll"int    MessageBoxW(uint hWnd,string lpText,string lpCaption,uint uType);#import////invokingonCalculate (){  MessageBoxW(NULL,"Message Body","Caption",MB_OK);........................} message box showing okay. But when i click "ok" /close the box, it stops working . I guess its...
All- one of my news EA, I am getting below error - broker base time updated to a more precise time  Below is the code and Any idea on how to fix this error?   //------------------------------------------------------------------   if (!IsConnected() || AccountNumber() == 0 || Bars <= 30 ||...
[Deleted]
why when signal provider opens a trade it opens for me with exact same amount but after ten or fifteen minutes half of trades just closes only for me not for signal provider. my balance is half of signal provider balance. but why it opens all trades and then after 15 minutes closes half of it
[Deleted]
hello everyone. who knows how we can find the first price in which new zigzag low/high will appear ? in other words, when for example we have a trend and last zigzag is lower than current price , what is the price to appear first high zigzag  indicator? ...
My goal is to create test class with two CWndClient members (two rectangles ) but in the main file I'd like to be able to add this object to CAppDialog as a single object and to be able to use .Add Method so those two members would be move with main window (mouse) ...but I'm the beginner so
  ZigZag indicator  (3)
Good morning. I am preparing the logic about a new EA working with ZigZag indicator . The question is the following. Is there the possibility to fix an order at the ZigZag angle with a good precision? Can someone help me explaining how to do that
Good morning for all! I've been trying to download the easy order demo and, every time I click "download", it asks me if I have MT5, I say "Yes, open it", and nothing happens. May it be because I have the XM Global MT5 platform? Thank you, I'm really looking to try this utility. 
I need to Close Mt4 and close all open order. I have close all function script,but i must run my script with every running MT4. I need run once time,but my script run with every running MT4. My Solution is run function by commandline,but I don't know how. Who can help me? Thank you.
Anyone has had similar issues ?
Hello, I am new in programming :-)  I want to write a program like below I want to know how can I swap between functions function a() { if ( ------ ) buy; else if ( ------- ) sell; } if any of the condition happend and it sell or buy, go to function b () and the fanction a() condition does'nt check...
Hi , I m pretty new to forex , I am trying to config gartley pattern through ZUP tool , while I m configuring there is a configuration called "ExtIndicator" to search the pattern. But I could find the configuration any where . Could anyone please tell me where can i find "ExtIndicator" ... This...
Hi, I want to code indicator with static rectangles, who will be like template for every chart i want. The question is, How to code rectangle, from date to date with high and low price within this period? ObjectCreate(0,"name",OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,D'01.01.2018',"lowest price from the period",D'01.02...
I raised this topic a couple of years ago, when different libraries for GUI creation started to develop rapidly. A lot of them have been created since then, but the process of creation remained at the level of 30 years ago (who still remembers how they suffered with interface, creating it by hand in
Hi guys , We are new in this MQL5 platform .After long time practice and study we believe we can generate and publish signals .  How can we sell our signals ?How can we make money by sharing investor user/pass of our meta trader account ? What is safest method to do that ? Thanks
  copy trade  (4)
How can i copy tradefrom my MT4 to MT5? and from MT5 demo To Live? 
I am working on customer indicator where whenever 2 moving averages cross each other it will then check engulfing pattern in next 15 candles. When 2 ma cross, i assigned value of i (which is main loop) to new integer j .. means int j = i; and then run a nested loop.....for (int counter = j; counter...
Has anyone got or can anyone create an indicator the sounds an alarm in a configurable number of sequences.? ex : green - red - green - red - alarm.
Hi, I am just curious in regards to copying a signal, I have not read any article pertaining to how many possible signal that one trading account can copy? Thank you in advance....
Hi all ! I am facing the following problem I have an indicator or Expert Advisor. There are two functions in it - Init() and DeInit() What is the sequence of execution of these functions when I change TF (timeframe)? I understand that when I start or attach the indicator , the Init() should work
Comments that do not relate to the "MT4 Indicator results to EA", have been moved into this topic.
  Crypto data  (1)
Hi I'm new to mt5.  Im trying to use a set of indicators for crypto trading but I can't seem to find charts for all the crypto coins.  Where and how do I go about getting crypto charts? Mt5 seems to have a hand full of coin with charts but I trade many others that although mainstream I cannot seem...