General - page 870

MQL5freezes  (4)
MY DEMO MQL5 IT FREZZES AND DONT WANA GET I MUST FIRRT UNINSTALL AND INSTALL AGAIN CAN YOU HELP ME FIX THE PROBLEM 
Seems half the indicators don't work on Linux. Anyone found a non-Windows fix? https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16560#description Got that working?
  how to  (5)
how do I display  the sell and buy boxes  Please look at the picture
  Estimating margin requirements in MQL5  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
An example from the contract specification of one DC where leverage is a property of the symbol, and even, as the DC writes, its rate. A question has arisen: How to evaluate the collateral of a trade in these conditions, more precisely, does OrderCheck() or OrderCalcMargin() take into account the
Some people say that one should not invest more than 2% of total balance, but why it's 2%, not 3 or 4? This 2% rule is not a formula, because every formula does not work if you change the constants. So we can say that this 2% rule is only an arbitrary number, and other people just repeated it. We
I have created a file using the Python Pandas library like this: out.to_csv("modular.csv",index=False,encoding="utf-16") Now I am trying to read the file through the Strategy Tester of the Metatrader5. But getting the following error on the Tester Window: #property tester_file "modular.csv"int...
I have installed mt4 with vps to my pc at my office, but I can't connect to my laptot at home.VPS is used only for one PC
Does anybody know what are the meanings of the initial two char. of the log-files: DO, MG, RQ, RH, CG, HN, RF, OM, DQ, IS, CR, LQ, MP, OL, DE, EK, ER, HS, IO, KF, KE, JL, ... Is it somewhere documented?
I have tried a code for copying the generated file from the tester folder to local, but I guess it is not working as I see that the return code is 2, which means file was not found. Kindly, have a look at my code: #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteA(int hwnd,string Operation,string File,string...
If someone has 2 strategies with 70% win rate each one, and they have very different time entries , what's the probability of having 2 loss trades at the same sequence of trades? example sequence of trades:  X  I   I   I  X  I   I  X  I   I     strategy 1 I   X  X   I   I  I  I   X  I   I   strategy...
I want to use differents Timframe into a swicht, but program ask for a constant This do not work : constant expression required int tf1 = 5;int tf2 = 30;int tf3 = 240;calcul( tf2 );double cacul( int tf ) {   Switch( tf )     {      case tfi :      case tf2 :       case tf3 :      }return(0);}
Hi, I am new in  MQL. I want to get two MA indicator on one chart with different time frame, but then I set up  iMA() with different time frame (H1->H4)  I get empty chart without error messages.  Maybe someone can help me and say that I am doing wrong.            #property copyright "Copyright 2018...
Hello everyone, I just made the switch to Mac and am having a nightmare of a time trying to download MT5.  I've downloaded PlayOnMaC, configured Wine etc but when I get to the installation screen for MT5 a screen pops up saying "Please specify proxy server options"  This is a home laptop, I didn't...
can some one help i am trying to stop the ea from adding sizes to my terminal. its stuck on different lot sizes being added to different logins how can i delete this or control it . i have tried everything possible but with no changes
Hello Everyone, I hope you all are doing good. I want wondering, when I started one strategy tester on my MT5 terminal, only one core of mt system was used. At the same time, I thought of testing the other Expert, but I cannot. Using the reference from the documentation on starting a terminal I...
2018.07.02 13:08:19.958 Virtual Hosting 'MQL5 Amsterdam 1' failed to send status command 2018.07.02 13:09:31.959 Virtual Hosting 5941700: failed to get performance statistics (78.140.180.90:443 receive response failed [12002]) What doe that mean?
Please tell me how to make one circle with letter in? In meta trader 4 For counting elliott waves ? I hope to understand me .
Hello, Can someone help, I want a 4 digits broker. Regards
Hi, I want to change my avatar but my new Picture not loading, same thing if i want to attach an image to my wall. Anyone else experience same problem?
Hello traders, Please can anyone give me the list of the best brokers that allow Deposit and withdrawal by Paypal?
Hi When I rent a vps from the mt4 platform, does that give me an ip where I can access the vps remote desktop so that I can install other apps/platforms/EAs...etc? Does it give plans to choose from in terms of CPU and memory? Thanks
I have a huge include File that now compiles for MQL5 with no Error. Within I have two functions double calcPrice(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES per=PERIOD_CURRENT, int calc=0) { .. }...double chckPrice() {...        double v = calcPrice(Period(),k); // it's line 3457, at 37 is the P of Period()...} NOW - if I...
From MQL4 I took and adapted myDefs.mqh e.g. this function that returns the order type in a unified text form: string pos2txt ( ENUM_ORDER_TYPE pos ) {     // pos2txt(aPosOpnPOS[idx])        switch (pos) {                case ORDER_TYPE_BUY               :  return("BUY ");                case...
Which were the worst performing years for forex trading from 2007 to till date? I mean to ask in context for forex market trading and its volatility
  Wild volatility  (7)
We could be in for wild volatility in the first 2 weeks of July. Something like what we saw in Jan 2015. What is the best protection? Lookin for ideas...
How do I get the handle of an indicator? I do: input int           TF          =   5; // not necessarily an MQL5-Period..int HdlRSI, HdliMA;...int OnInit() {...   if ( isTermPeriod(TF) ) {      HdlRSI        = iRSI(_Symbol,TFMigrate(TF),PER,getAppPRC(PRC)); // Line 108, at 23 is i of...
I bought and indicator and it came in my message box.  Then lost my password.  Then told website to send me a new one.  Now I can't find the indicator in my mailbox.  Where did it go?
If you have to include files, you need to use #include one file by one, but is it possible to use a single line code and automatically include all include files inside a folder? thanks
Hello! Does Terminal make custom symbol bars from imported ticks or rates should be calculated from the ticks and imported additionally? Or maybe there is some specific function to refresh/redraw/recalculate which would make terminal (re)make the bars from the ticks? The custom symbol ticks are
  signal copy  (5)
when a subscriber copy a signal where there is already open position, when the position closes the subscriber actually opens a position. is this correct?