General - page 841

Hi there, I was trying to search the forum to see if my question was discussed before, but I cannot find a search field/dialog/button Please tell me how to do it Dan
Can someone put an alert on this indicator please? so that the alert is issued when crossing the line by cutting the bar up or down
  Help, beginner!  (5)
say the trade you want to put on IS: AUDUSD BUY 0.74350 TP1 074550 SL 0.7395 when you go on to put this trade on, you hold the trade symbol and then click new order. once you do this where are you meant to put the figures in?
Hi I started with AUD200 thro pepperstone with a leverage of 1:1. When I try to buy 0.01 of AUDUSD, I get "Not enough Money"? What am i doing wrong?  I can see Balance:200 Equity:200 Free Margin:200 Ta G
  Remove priceline  (1)
How do I remove the priceline? Also, how do I enable free scrolling? I want to click on the chart and drag it up and down and backwards and forwards. At the moment it seems locked in place so that it only moves backwards and forwards. Thanks
So I've found a very good indicator that follows the trend well. I'm currently using a fixed take profit, which works well enough. But I believe it is closing trades much to early, as the trend sometimes continues two times or 3 times the set take profit. I've tried trailing stop, but I'm unable to...
I have an EA which I have developed to trade on reversal using EMAs and other indicators. The EA works fine, but on a M15 chart, it opens a trade after it closes one because the trade on that candle is still valid. I want it to not open any more trades until a the next reversal.  How can I implement...
  Scalp  (4)
Is MQL5 good for scalpers too?how they can sell or buy signals
Sir, I am trying to run strategy tester Ea on mt5 buts not working...while mt4 is working really good. could you plz guide me what is the problem. Thanks
hello that's not the first time i'm a witness of an author that releases a very good product , then a few days after, the author gets "debarred from selling products " whereas the product was selling well and was very good. Are authors "bought" by hedge funds or quant firms ? so they quickly remove
I'm not sure if this is the right place to pose this question so I apologize if not. I have an account through <broker name removed >. I am looking for an automated trading signal that works with this broker. Can anyone recommend one in particular? I appreciate any help. Thanks
Hi All, Just like Candle stick Chart. I mean how Candle Stick Chart look and feel in MT4. Can we have same Chart for Hekin Ashki.  I know we have Hekin Ashki indicator, however we require the same look as Candle Chart as other Broker platform provide us. It is more comfortable. Does anyone has...
I usually trade one currency pair so on my Mt4 i have several charts opened with different indicators (news, etc...) As im getting to trade other currency pairs , I need to react faster to changing market conditions Is there a script or indicator that can allow me to change all my charts to one
Hi guys  I want to get a variable address but I don't know how I can get that! please help me how I can write this code
Hello, Whenever I am closing the platform and then re-open it the whole Toolbars are disappearing. How I can keep these toolbars, market watch, terminal.... ?! P.S: I am using a MAC. Thank you
I would like to get an array of last tick info from a MqlTick strucure to use with ArrayMaximum. I gey the MqlTick array/structure with CopyTicksRange, but I do not know how to get an array with only the value of the last ticks out of the complete structure...MqlTick tick_array2[];datetime now =...
in the mail screen you have balance available balance free margin and then margin level it reads 99k % can anyone explain how this works please and what is/means/keep it high :/ thank you if you answer :)
hello dear... how to write or make a script  to expert advisor to make instruction like this: When open order buy floating -300pip Stop order or sleep order  ea... thanks
Hello, I downloaded -csv trade datas from a broker and now I want to import them for running my BackTest EA directly from the graph, instead of opening the .csv file as I am forced to do now. It is the same way I have done in MQL4. But I have any idea how to do it. Advanced thanks to everybody will...
I have plotted the same real candles as it is from the chart 0 to indicator sub window. The I drag and dropped the bollinger bands on both the windows. I found a hell lot of difference in the bands scale or placement inside the window. I do not understand how to get it right. Please help me. Here is...
Hi programmers, I'm using IndicatorCreate function in order to load my custom indicator in memory with parameters  MqlParam format. All works perfectly, but how could I choose the applied price ? Thank you, Erwann.
  Slippage  (5)
Hi all,  A question about slippage if anyone has time:  Context: I understand in the world of retail trading, at times, we are limited by the shear speed at which the market can move during the time it takes to place an order and get it executed through an intermediary broker. Also, I believe levels...
I have finally setup th MT4 platform on my macbook via 'Play on Mac'. Now when I try and get any Demo for an indicator, I get a pop up box asking if I have metatrader 4 (which I do). Upon clicking 'Yes' nothing happens! Is there a way to download the mq4 file where demos are available for indicators...
hi all i have a macbook and i have tickmill demo 4 platform downloaded i want to integrate the precise spread indicator and safari and firefox don't wantt can you help ?
Im struggling to find fibonaci extension anyone to help. im using MT4
[Deleted]
Hello some people want to subscribe my signal but when they search in mt4 they can not find my signal even in here I can not see my signal when I search for it and I have another 2 signals and I see them when I search can yo help me please
Hi guys, I,m trying to get regression channel value with this code below : ObjectCreate("trend_regression",OBJ_REGRESSION,0,Time[200],0,Time[0],0); ObjectSet("trend_regression",OBJPROP_DEVIATION,1); Print("REG : ",ObjectGetValueByTime(ChartID(),"trend_regression",Time[0],0)); but I encounter with...
Looking for sample code to integrate url within indicator and  EA
Hi everybody.... Anyone can help me, i want to copy mt5 to mt5 with ea.... Thanks before
Hey dear members I am a beginner I need some help How to write the code A red candle(EUR/USD)  And A red candle (EUR/JPY) And Red candle (EUR/GPB) To OP_sell