General - page 836

Hi, How do I open a live account with the metaquotesBSE? In Metattader5 Thanks Jonathan Moore
Hey everyone, I need help, maybe step by step, on what to do to get all the signals i have set up in MetaTrade 4 on my laptop for my phone Lately there r times when i dont get signals, even if i see they where on meta trader 4 on lap top, but not getting in on my phone, and i must add that till then...
I have created a template. I tried to apply it on various charts using my indicator. It worked fine until I change the indicator setting. There is a parameter in my indicator where I fetch candles. Most I need to have only 10 candles data but sometimes I change it to 20. But that only happens on the
Hello, newbie here to EA'S, not trading. I was hoping somebody may be able to point me in the right direction to start learning about creating/writing my own EA's (need to learn from absolute scratch). I have done bits of research but I have absolutely no idea which is the best way to go about doing...
  Alternate EAs  (1)
Hi, guys! Is there any way of stopping an EA of working? Let me explain. I have 2 EAs, but I want to use only one of them each time. So, If EA-1 has an open order, I don't want EA-2 to open another order. When that first order is closed, I would like to allow both EAs to work together again. And so...
  Kalman Filter  (2)
I'm looking for someone that feels the have developed a good working Kalman Filter Model to use in the fx market
I am trying to call the indicator inside itself with different parameter and Chart symbols. See what I did:   #define count_symbol 3string Symbols[count_symbol]={"CADCHF","GBPAUD","EURUSD"};int OnInit(){if(draw_charts){   for(int i=0; i < count_symbol; i++)    {     SymbolSelect(Symbols[i],true);...
Where have they gone
Hi all, I am trying to create a simple indicator that tracks the movements of the account equity and provides 2 values: Buffer 0=account equity (taken from another indicator with iCustom function) Buffer 1= simple moving average of the account equity For Buffer 0 everything is fine, I cross checked...
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied on mql5.com What is the problems? 
Hello, I have developed the Henderson filter in MQL4, but there is the problem that there are apparently miscalculations at the end. I searched for a long time and did not find the error. Thank you in advance....
Wrote the iAlligator function with the following parameters in my EA. My issue is when I am testing this with EURUSD 1H fort the month of May 2018, the values are not matching with what I see on the chart. Could any one help me to understand why I see a difference in Jaws. Candle : May 30, 2018 10...
[Deleted]
this is what i was trying , out of curiosity. CopyRates returns 100/ok , but the buffer is all 0's.  Is the broker not exposing their historic rates info? or i'm doing it wrong? MqlRates rates[100];int OnCalculate(){   int copied=CopyRates(_Symbol,NULL,0,100,rates);   if(copied==-1)Alert("failed...
Can a person with metatrader4 platform copy signals of a signal provider with metatrader5 platform
  Record on the Market  (421   1 2 3 4 5 ... 42 43)
The Market is currently setting a record for the number of published products . For example, experts for MT4 were published 55 units today, for MT5 - 9 units. To compare, only 6-8 Expert Advisors have been published recently, and all the developers were scared of too rigid moderation. Apparently
Please where do I direct my request for permission to include MT4 charts in a strategy book I am writing. I need it ASAP.
hello, Im new to MetaTrader4, does anyone know how to change the background color of the chart from default black? also, what is the technical indicator AO, AC & Gator? Additionally, is there a currency heatmap indicator for Mt4?
  Suggestions for MQL syntax  (98   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I decided to create such a topic, because according to my observations, the development of MQL syntax has been stagnating for a long time, I can't see any improvement of the language in recent years. I don't know if the developers are going to work on MQL, but many of the features are very missing
Hi, I would like to change my broker for my signal. But when I go to settings, I cannot do this; only account nr. and investor password. Does anyone know of a possibility to change the broker, without that history is being deleted / has to restart?! Thanks.
  Beginner guide  (2)
Hello, I'm new to trading and I really need help urgently 
Hey all For the life of me I cannot find a place to email MetaTrader. Years ago i gave my mobile phone number when i created an account on MT4 - not through a broker. I keep getting sales calls, and I want them to remove my mobile number, but i don't have any details of my account i used. Can anyone
I paid for rent of indicator and up until now, i m unable to use the indicator on my metertrader 4, and the money has been deducted from my bank account.
Dear  I wrote a code below to delete all object match with object name void DeleteObject(string OJ_Name){   string OJ; bool is_Delete;   for (int i = ObjectsTotal(0)-1; i >=0; i--) {      OJ = ObjectName(0,i);      if (StringFind(OJ, OJ_Name) >= 0) {         is_Delete = ObjectDelete(0,OJ);      }...
I just started arbitration theirs an option to cancel project if I cancel project do I lose all my money in escrow or do I get all of that back
Hello, I have been suffering from very confusing and late execution times with my EA created with MT4.  I have a top notch gaming pc with i7, 8GB ram, 128GB SSD etc with fiber cable internet (connected to internet not with wifi in order not to suffer from surrounding routers' signals), there is only...
Let's discuss for non-farm tonight!! What do you think about the trend for Gold, ERU and GBP? Get it Loud.
  A branch of clever and elusive critics  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Comments not related to " Discussion of the article "Analysis of Balance/Funds charts by Symbols and ORDER_MAGIC Expert Advisors " were moved to this topic
Hi guy, Need your advise. I was able to receive push message everyday. Android mobile phone MetaTrader4 apps NOT receiving anymore push message *** after computer hibernate due to battery flat ***. I have restarted my laptop and restarted my mobile phone Metatrader4 apps. Still not receiving any
[Deleted]
Hi, Do you know a good place where I can find reliable data (M15) since 2000. Thanks,
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am a newbie here and searched through the forum and the indicators on the market and could not find what I was looking for hence decided to ask for help. I appreciate your time in advance. Do you happen to have / seen an indicator for MT4 that marks a swing High / swing Low with adjustable...