margin level explain please anyone

in the mail screen you have balance available balance free margin and then margin level it reads 99k % can anyone explain how this works please and what is/means/keep it high :/

thank you if you answer :)

plodder:

in the mail screen you have balance available balance free margin and then margin level it reads 99k % can anyone explain how this works please and what is/means/keep it high :/

thank you if you answer :)

The margin level is the percentage of your Equity/Margin.

any chance of a bit more depth there ? can I run out if I'm always in profit ?

also happy new year anna :)))))))))))))))

I just made app £650 on my demo with pending orders gbp/usd rally.it should of been about £1200 but I let it run (was greedy, figured let it run but got fidgety ....) lol get in and pull out :o

curious to know if it would of bankrupted me on live :/

plodder:

any chance of a bit more depth there ? can I run out if I'm always in profit ?

also happy new year anna :)))))))))))))))

As long as this percentage is high (to hundreds) you are quite safe, the trouble starts when this ratio decreases, then it means that your margin requirements are increasing due to losses and smaller equity.

thank you anna :)

I'm thinking of making a forex account live can I log into them through mt5 ? thinking of iqoptions.

only putting £10 in as they offer cheap bids. should I make hedged or managed account and does mt support them please ? any help appreciated :/

also do I have to make the account through mt in some sort of way ? :/

also another question .... can I trade/bid directly on mqt  aand if so what are the minimum bets ?

good morning all :)

plodder:

I'm thinking of making a forex account live can I log into them through mt5 ? thinking of iqoptions.

only putting £10 in as they offer cheap bids. should I make hedged or managed account and does mt support them please ? any help appreciated :/

also do I have to make the account through mt in some sort of way ? :/

There are several options for a broker, but you should go for a reliable one and not get dazzled by super offers or rebates.

You can also open a cent, mini or micro account and learn how forex works, without risking so much of your capital.

Once you opened your account through a broker, you can open and manage trades through your MT (4 or 5) platform.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There are several options for a broker, but you should go for a reliable one and not get dazzled by super offers or rebates.

You can also open a cent, mini or micro account you can learn how forex works, without risking so much of your capital.

Once you opened your account through a broker, you can open and manage trades through your MT (4 or 5) platform.

I can not seem to get iqoption on here :/
Reason: