General - page 795

VPS sync Problem  (8)
Hi everyone! I have an EA that open 12 pending orders (6 above the current price and 6 under). When i run the EA on my laptop is all alright. But after I synchronize my VPS with the EA, the first thing that happen is that all my 12 pending orders are deleted! In the Journals of the VPS I see that...
Hi all! My new MT4 Indicator for Auto Trend Lines. Indictor calculate the waves (impulses) and then pivot points. This indicator don't use any ZigZag algoritm. It ease for use and, I think, is very usefull. The description of adjustments in the following comment To familiarize with other my works it...
[Deleted]
When I try to use any of the socket functions like SocketCreate() which are documented in the Network section: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network I get the error message "function not defined" in the MetaEditor when it tries to compile it. Do these functions need a special include if you want to...
I there any way to disable 1 EA on the VPS without synchronizing the other EAs ?
Is there a way to use the same  files in  mt4/tester/history/EURUSD1440_0.fxt without mt4 keeps deleting them? i am using a large .fxt file for a 30 year everytick backtest and mt4 deletes it and replaces it with a much smaller file. thanks
  trading options.  (1)
hello  guys, anyone with a good indicator for trading options pliz?  i will also be glad one has a good strategy of trading OTC, thanks.
Hey all i would like to start sending out signals for others to copy. Can anyone answer a few questions of mine. Thanks
Do you know how I can turn on the 'beep sound', so that I can hear when someone sends me a message in the freelance chat? (like when someone sends a message on Skype, you hear a ring sound, how can I turn it on in the freelance page of mql5.com?)
mql is not an easy platform for a beginner  mql help desk is not a help desk except for money transfers into mql  all other questions are referred to the forum.  mql user videos are basically worthless for teaching purposes. what i need are simple step by step instructions on all the basic functions...
MT5 build 1940 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ class A { public : int iValue; }; //...................... A m_A[ 2
  Freelance jobs  (14   1 2)
Hi everyone, how can I do some freelance jobs if who need a system/indicator always engage people with higher rating than me? I cannot grow my rating if no one engage me, it is a sick system in whick a newbie will remain a newbie forever. I'm wrong?
  indicator name  (1)
Hi, I'd like to give friends some of the names of the indicators that are in the form with the specified arrow.   Thank you
Recently, I have been wanted to provide free full version for customers that show interest in my products. I know it's possible to send them the file with account ID validation, but that makes it impossible for them to leave a review of the product due to MQL purchase validation. I was also...
What is the going rate and the process to call on a dev to construct a utility for private use. Does anyone know the process? Thank you
Hi to all ! My name is Emanuele, from Italy ! I just want to ask this question: how many messages can I send to community users for ask info about their EA in the same day ? Becouse I try to send more than five but seems that I have some problems. Great community and features, congrats to all ! Bye...
hi i drew a hLine in chart with ObjectCreate() function and initial parameter for hLine is set in OnInit in my indicator. user can select the line ,move and change properties. that is ok. but when i change input parameters in indicator and it is not related to line however the line will move to the...
Hi all, I would like to create own .dll to MT4. I trying create file using Code::Blocks and compiler TDM-GCC 32 but is not working after load library to folder in mql4. Any ideas? Or do I use oher IDE like VC++? Please advise. Thanks
Hello i buy two Server for 3 months in server new york 1 and 2 but i want cancel and buy anther server else becuse when i buy server newyork 1 and 2 , the company mql5 show my fast under 8 ms when connect with my account demo mt5 then i buy it . After from buy servers one day , i found my fast ms...
Hi, I'm having problems with the mql5 account. I have 2 accounts one old and one recent. I would like to eliminate the old one but I do not understand how to do it. On recent account I have to insert 2 jpg photos to be evaluated as sellers but their form accepts only one file, how can I do? Thank...
Hi, I've been doing manual trading in the past 3-4 years. I know I should risk 1% per trade but occasionally I rick 50% per trade thus blowing up my account. Why? I see a great set up then risk big for bigger win. The set up is reversed and I can't dare to close my position with big loss and the
Hello, My terminal was upgraded to version 1966, and I've noticed a problem when I attach an EA to a graph related to the copy of MqlRates from other timeframes. For example, an EA runs on M6 timeframe, but at initialization it checks some rates from D1, and in this case the function CopyRates...
New bar function is it necessary to use new bar function when implement buy or sell order or not if i have coded price filter function should i use new bar function inside price filter bool NewBarB(int TF=0)  {   static datetime NewTime=0;   if(NewTime!=iTime(Symbol(),TF,0))...
I'm trying to deposit some money, I've pinpointed that the reason why I cannot is because I don't have a phone number in my profile, I have tried to add a phone number and confirm the change by entering my password but everytime I do so, it keeps failing, what's going on? Can someone assist me, I...
  Where can I open a trading account?  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Where to open a trading account? In which DC service provider? Where is the most honest in the withdrawal of funds? - Do not specify in the theme the name of the brokerage company, there is ls for that. (IMPORTANT). Only in this thread we discuss nuances and what we should pay attention to when
  Tick chart (proposals)  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Developers. The tick chart is of interest to many users. I would like to make some suggestions for its further development: - Make the tick chart a complete trading window, but, unlike other windows, not to load history from the server, but to use only those quotations data that are saved by users
Cannot log into community via MT5 no matter what I try, google search have no answers. Thanks
Hi If I unsbuscribe one signal after 2 weeks will I get my money back?
Hi, What is the different between  Close  price and  Bid  Price? Thanks
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/73683 here's the job itself. Left a bid for $10 and it worked. Is it back to the old days
[Deleted]
hello, please is it possible to delete a conversation in the PM? i looked for some infos in forum and it talks about a timer in old posts (year 2015), and also about a timer that i can t find anywhere in the PM... i can t believe i can t decide to delete some spam in my PM... thank you for help