General - page 800

Hi, I have opened one of my terminals to check on an expert adviser running on the virtual environment (mql5 hosted one) and somehow i think my platform is corrupted as it does not show to expert on the loaded chart anymore?. Is it possible to reload the chart or would i need to attach again ?. The
Hi all, I have a strategy I have developed on tradestation that I want to automate on mt4 however the DMI function appears very different on both platforms to the point they are incomparable. I have got them on the same timezone & timeframe with same settings supposedly not sure what else to...
Most of the Copy Traders use EAs for sending and receiving signals, which in turn operate via DLLs but No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal of mql5. How can we implement EAs/DLLs on VPS for copy trading to avoid running pc all the time or there is any alternate solution?
I am not  able to login to MQL5 community in Mac. Signal tab is not in MT4
I use OnTimer function very often and I noticed if   "task" inside  timer function takes longer then next timer call  ..then entire EA is frozen/ stopped  ...So my question is :: is this "the way" the OnTimer() works , so everything inside have to be "done"  before next timer call "EventSetTimer()"...
I want to make Post request to "https://sslecal2.forexprostools.com/ajax.php". So there is my code: string MakePostRequest(string _url){  string _url = "https://sslecal2.forexprostools.com/ajax.php";  string _headers = "X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest\r\nContent-Type: application/x-www-form-...
On Christmas eve after 2 pm I noticed the app had stopped working. It was working fine like always in the morning on Christmas eve and should've not stopped trading until after 5 pm on Christmas eve for the holiday. I go to check again today after the holiday and it's still not working. It shows I'm
[Deleted]
Hi, might be a stupid question but which ports must be open in order to run MetaTrader 5? Thanks in advance, ekvationen.
I am searching good trader for Median Line analysis. Anil Mangal, etc...
Hi everyone I need a script (or some feature), be able to send me an e-mail message, when the "price"(ask or bid) of a "Pair" in Forex reaches a "specific value"(Price) Does somebody knows how to do that ?? Thanks in advance Marcelo Semino
The following script works for Subwindow=0, not for Subwindow=1 (it will return both values as 0) void OnStart()  {   double priceMin=ChartGetDouble(0,CHART_PRICE_MIN,1);   double priceMax=ChartGetDouble(0,CHART_PRICE_MAX,1);   Print("CHART_PRICE_MIN =",priceMin);   Print("CHART_PRICE_MAX ="...
Hy. I have a very simple tough interesting idea for a indicator, but don't know anything about coding, so I need to hire someone to do the job. The question is: what guarantees do I have this person won't share it with other people?  How can i know he won't modify it just as much as needed to make...
Hello everyone happy new year!! I wanted yo know if anyone hace referencia about the global ratio or distribution off MT4/MT5 accounts, like for every 50 accounts in MT4 you have 1 MT5?
is there a script that take the singal from a indicator?
  How to fix this error  (15   1 2)
datetime allowed_until = D'2012.02.11 00:00';                              int password_status = -1;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function...
Hi  I'm just learning EA writing. I am trying to write an EA to place buy positions below a specified price(Neutral Price) and place sell positions above that(I specified 3 zones above and 3 zones below the price). This make my terminal strategy tester very slow and something like nested loops...
  Only Buy/Sell  (1)
I use the ExpertMAMA in mt5, but I want to add a command to ask users only for buy or sell Thank you for your help.
im unable to solve this error ... any help would be hightly appreciated
  Signal rankings are a joke  (35   1 2 3 4)
The MT4 signal rankings are a complete joke. Currently the #1 signal "Small to Big Money" has lost 45% this month. LOL You guys seriously need to re-evaluate your ranking criteria. 
Happy new year to everybody. I am still studying mql4 and the idea of putting two fixed horizontal lines on the chart is difficult to code. My idea is that...I have 1 open trade in the chart. for example, a "buy trade" and i want to put automatically the two horizontal lines below the OrderOpenPrice...
< 1 year, 1 - 3 years, 3 - 5 years, > 5 years
Hi  i just wanted to find out how i can add stock indexes (such as the S&P 500) to my MT5 platform
I can not ad my real account to signal selling aerea due to 'its already used here''
I applied on the 13th October for seller status and despite ten working days having passed since then i do not have a conformation nor any contact from mql5 Service Desk. How long past ten days it can take for most applicants to get seller status..anyone plz
Can someone tell me How to Search MQL4 Source Code Library for MetaTrader 4 Indicators?  Now that the focus seems to be on MT5, I don't find a way to search for the MT4 indicators.
Good morning everyone, Few months ago I wrote my personal Expert Advisor and 3 days ago I tested it on a Demo version of my trading account. When the EA is running, every day my PC create logs files (I can't open them because when I try to open a message show that Notepad can't open files big size...
i have wrote some code for indicators and i wanted to add time bar protection , like indicator will stop working in 1 month or so .. how can i do it ? 
Hello, does the strategy tester have shortcut keys? I like to run a macro program for repetitive tasks like e.g. getting reports based on certain criteria and save the XML in Excel. For that, I prefer to use a macro that makes use of shortcut keys for every button or field instead of using the mouse...
Instead of using the Horisontal Line standard in MT5. I'd love to have a, "object" price label right following BID,  But I don't have any experience at all with this. Thanks guys for the help. I believe this would be a huge improvement in MT5
Looking for Supply and Demand zone indicator for MT5 ...If possible any has it ? to share with me